Chapter 446-450

As Bai Hua was taken away, the banquet hall fell into a lot of noise. This time there was no laughter, talk, and no symphonic beautiful melody surrounding it. Some were just panic, anger and roar.

Those who bought the genuine product and paid the money dragged the housekeeper of the Bai family angrily to demand a refund, while those in the industry angrily accused the Bai family of breaking the rules and affecting the atmosphere of the antique circle. The business was affected for a while, and the responsibility should be Who will bear it.

And Song Ye, who stood in the corner and witnessed all this from the beginning to the end, stepped on leisurely steps, and then Shi Shiran took Bai Wenbo to leave. When they arrived at the door, they met with Xu Zihang'just in time'. After meeting, Song Ye nodded at him, a faint smile appeared on his lips.

She did a beautiful job, and she felt that there was nothing wrong with arranging Xu Zihang on this road.

When she approached the car, she saw Bai Wenbo looking back at the Bai's manor, still a trace of nostalgia on her small face.

"If you don't want to go, you can choose to stay." Song Ye also leaned against the car, breathing the cold air in the suburbs, a cloud of mist burst out from her mouth.

She doesn't like to force, and she doesn't have a lot of bad intentions. At the age of twelve, she knows how to tolerate, and believes that Bai Wenbo can also seize opportunities in the desolate Bai family.

Bai Wenbo retracted his gaze, shook his head, and got into the car without saying a word.

After all, it is a child, no matter how cruel the place has been, there will be a fledgling plot.

It's just that he controlled his emotions well. After getting in the car, he was completely calm down, even tilting his head and saying, "Bai Hua was arrested, it has something to do with you, right? "

Song Ye was reversing, having a meal, almost hit the ass of the car behind him, "Why do you think so?" She did not deny it, but looked at the other side with interest.

Bai Wenbo raised his finger to the door, and his voice screamed: "There just now, the person who nodded with you came in with the uniform. You know, but you didn't say hello in the hall. You didn't dare to show up. "

Such a powerful logical analysis may not be possible when placed on an adult, but Bai Wenbo grasped all the painful feet of Song Ye with a sure tone.

"Then you say, why didn't I dare to show up?" Song Ye finished the car and drove on the quiet road in the suburbs with the steering wheel, his face was rather happy.

"Well... because you have to deal with Bai Hua, the person in uniform has something to do with you, your appearance will make people suspect, um...and you have a relationship with the Meng family, are you trying to protect the Meng family?" the child muttered Gu wrinkled her face and reasoned for a long time, but it really connected her to the Meng family.

"Haha, after I go back, I will test your IQ. The course of mathematics, physics and chemistry should be suitable for you." Song Ye raised his head and touched his little head, chuckling slightly, and then realized that this is what Qin Zhan is used to. Actions. Feeling pretty good.

"Then you haven't told me, how did you do it? I watched the butler bought those things back. How could it break the law?" Bai Wenbo seemed a little dissatisfied with her avoidance, his small eyes pierced. God stared at her, stubbornly wanting an answer.

Song Ye thought for a while, felt that the child in front of him was precocious, and he didn't have to worry about harming the physical and mental health of the seedlings. He directly opened his mouth to clarify his doubts, "You guessed it right. Bai Hua was arrested. It was my decision. In the auction items. More precisely, the Bai family can purchase these items because I deliberately arranged for people to come forward to negotiate, time and place, so fifteen phone numbers will be empty if you dial out. As for other aspects You want to know, it depends on your ability in the future." The

antique is the effort of Dong Qian's brothers. The phone number is the result of manipulation on the stone side. Even the jade seal was purchased at a high price, Song Ye knew everything well, almost She knew that the jade seal was fake without having to investigate, but she had adopted a laissez-faire attitude towards all this.

To deceive the enemy, you must first deceive yourself.

She has sent someone to watch Mr. Meng's side. With the people of Yaowangtang, the old man will not really die, and Xiang Wenqi must be interrogated overnight and enforce the law impartially.

She had prepared a trap for so long, and when the Bai family wanted to kill the Meng family, she became the last oriole to catch its prey.

In the middle of the night, this storm in Shishi just caused a small wave, which could not attract the attention of any high-level people, and no one would care about her small movements.

In a foreign country far away, after just ending the friendly invitation of foreign guests and hosting the celebration banquet, Qin Zhan went back to the house and took a shower. When he came out, he subconsciously grabbed the phone by the table and took a look.

There is no caller ID, and the screen is so clean that there is not even a message.

This is his private landline. Few people know this number, and he is only waiting for a message from one person.

It's a pity that the kid hasn't sent him a message for so long after going abroad.

No... he wrinkled his good-looking eyebrows and searched for a short interest date. Only then did he notice that Song Ye had broken contact with him after returning from the capital.

They all have their own matters to deal with, and it is understandable that they rarely contact each other, but this situation of no news for several months is really abnormal.

Tsk, when we met last time, the kid was so good to cover up.

With a move of his finger, he just wanted to make a phone call to catch his breath, but there was a knock on the door of the room.

"Enter." He sat on the sofa holding his phone, and looked at Lao Qi who opened the door indifferently.

"Report, boss, there is a situation." Old Qiyi entered the door with a military posture, saluted, and then closed the door and walked closer with the documents.

"What's the action of the Han family?" Qin Zhan's low-pitched voice did not fluctuate. Recently, he made Old Qi focus on the Han family's side, so he came to report at this time, there would be no other reason.

"Han Yan sent someone to Shishi, Luo Province, looking for a woman named Ye Hua." Old Qi's voice was as rigid as the machine's.

"What's the identity of the other party?" Qin Zhan's heart moved, always feeling that the kid is a little unsafe in Shishi.

"Ye Hua, female, 26 years old, orphan, is currently the legal representative of Yunye Technology, an Internet company in Shishi City. According to the source, she has not had direct contact with Han Yan. The grievance between the two is still unclear. "Lao Qi opened the folder and quickly reported his identity information.

Hearing Yunye Technology, Qin Zhan raised his eyebrows unexpectedly. He was still impressed by the online chase he had seen before, "Is there any other information?"

" Yes ." Old Qi quickly responded and continued to speak. "Ye Hua seems to have some dealings with a local gang, and there are currently surrounding forces secretly protecting her."