Chapter 631-635

Everything is surprisingly similar to Song Ye. She had a very good memory in the previous life. Later, when she entered Bianhua to receive training, her physical improvement was also rapid.

Luo Yuqing specializes in machinery and inherited this talent to Qin Zhan. Now Qin Zhan's achievements are extraordinary.

She has always felt that Qin Zhan has an extraordinary talent. Even if she has supernatural powers, she has always been at the same level as the opponent, and he has created a huge and mysterious scientific research institution at the age of 28, and he has become a major general. This is definitely not the gene that Qin Wenrong can inherit from a straw bag.

Qin Zhan's abilities came from his mother Luo Yuqing, and Luo Yuqing was the first beauty and the first talented woman in the capital that year, and his fame was unique.

If Song Ye had known that she was not the daughter of Zhou's family, I am afraid he would have started to check her.

Because according to what she has learned, the most obvious feature of the descendants of the seven brothers who worshipped is their outstanding appearance.

Rubbing the Luo-character jade plate in his hand, Song Ye gently closed his eyes, feeling mixed.

She never thought that Qin Zhan turned out to be a descendant of seven mysterious families. After meeting herself, she knew each other and fell in love. Everything was like a huge whirlpool, pulling her closer to the mysterious family, and all this seemed to be dying. Arrangements have already been made.

When she returned to the apartment, Qin Zhan had already returned. The room was brightly lit, but when she walked in, she smelled an unpleasant burning smell.

"Ahem, are you dismantling the kitchen?" The kitchen is fully open, so you can see the whole thing when you get closer, and of course the smell will come out somewhat. Usually when Song Ye was cooking, the room was full of fragrance and the pictures were pleasing to the eye, but today Qin Zhan is standing inside, just like the murder scene.

"I'm back, eat some bread when I'm hungry, and wait for me." Qin Zhan rarely looked back at her, while talking, staring at the pot in his hand, with a solemn expression, just like staring at the enemy.

Song Ye walked over to turn on the cooker hood for him and saw that a fish in the oil pan was half-black and unscorched. Then he swept the stove next to it. The green pepper and potato shreds would either become mud or mud. I don't know how many food corpses were buried in the trash can next to it.

The man's stalwart figure of nearly 1.9 meters is in front of the stove, and even the kitchen utensils are small and delicate. The hand holding the gun is very stable and reliable. At this time, the knuckles are white because he is too nervous to stare at the fire. Zhang Leng's face was a serious expression as if he was facing an enemy, and he didn't know how long he had been tossing, and the tip of his nose was full of tiny beads of sweat.

Song Ye watched, then stretched out his hand to hook his neck, raised his neck and kissed it, feeling that the man was still distracted by the pot, she was slightly dissatisfied, bit his lip with her teeth, gently After nibbling for a while, it felt good to the touch and took a few more bites.

The man's lips are thin, but unexpectedly elastic.

"Hmm..." It seemed that he could no longer bear the continuous harassment like her. The man finally turned off the fire with a slap that couldn't bear it. With his hands hard, he picked up the girl in his arms and strode towards the sofa.

The creature that men can't stand the temptation the most, especially when the temptation comes from the one they love.

Song Ye smelled the oily smoke on his body and knew that he chose to be in the living room because of his obsession with cleanliness.

The sunlight outside the window was still very bright, and the floor-to-ceiling glass was shrouded in a single-sided mirror, blocking the outside view. Song Ye raised her head in a drowsy manner and touched the wet sweat on the man's shoulder. She sighed softly and stretched out her hand to hug her front tightly. Man.

"What's wrong? You seem to be very tired recently." Qin Zhan stroked her back with his fingertips, gently relaxing the passionate and trembling body in his arms. Song Ye's exceptional docility today made him a little worried.

In fact, he has been getting along more at home recently, and he has also noticed that Song Ye seems to be getting more and more sleepy.

"Um...it's a bit hot in summer." Song Ye moved.

"Hehe, during our honeymoon, we will find a cool place." Qin Zhan touched the tip of her nose affectionately before he picked up the person and walked to the bathroom.

"You go out first." Song Ye put his head on his chest, his face flushed.

"Wait a little longer." Qin Zhan smiled happily and released the next signal.

It turned out that there was another big fight in the bathroom, but Qin Zhan didn't be too cruel this time. Afterwards, he helped Song Ye take a bath and took out massage services, finally sending people into the bedroom comfortably.

When he came out from the shower, Song Ye was already in the kitchen continuing his unfinished lunch.

The room was quickly filled with a faint fragrance, the occasional sound of pots and pans colliding with each other, and the sound of running water when washing dishes, filling the empty and long-accustomed quiet apartment with the breath of life.

When Song Ye brought out the last plate of vegetables, his waist was hugged from behind by a pair of big hands, and his body with moisture was stuck from behind. Qin Zhan's hard muscles were like a pair of iron tongs. .

"It's not that I'm going to cook." Qin Zhan's voice was still a bit low and dull, and it seemed that two battles were not enough to calm his anger.

"Hehe, if you take down the kitchen, I will be very upset." Song Ye smiled and patted his hand, letting him carry the vegetables. In fact, the matter of cooking was just what Song Ye said casually when the two were chatting last night. He didn't expect Qin Zhan to actually start preparing the next day, and the situation was tragic, "This also proves that you are not all-powerful. of. " "

ah. "in this regard, Qin Zhan'd honestly nodded," my mother is also very bad before cooking, which is genetic. "

Qin Zhan mother of a child have not eaten anything personally do, because once Curious and deliberately noisy, he went to the hospital directly after eating, and he still remembers it still. Later, he inherited his mother's skillful hands, all kinds of delicate things can be handy, only the cooking skill is a natural one missing.

Speaking of Luo Yuqing, Song Ye flashed a hesitation on Qin Zhan's face, and then turned around to look at the living room if nothing had happened. "Today I went to Zhou's house and took your mother's things back. I want to build a cloak. There needs to be something in it."

Song Ye only recently learned that Qin Zhan's scientific research base is on a small island. He will not return to Qin's house in the future. The ancestors only want to spend Luo Yuqing alone, so he wants to build it on the small island. A clothing mound.

Qin Zhan was startled looking at the package on the table, and then sighed in contentment. He put his arms around Song Ye and said in a low voice, "Thank you."

This thank you was a heartfelt gratitude to Song Ye. , I am also grateful for her presence in my life.Qin Zhan has never believed that there are gods and Buddhas in this world, but after meeting Song Ye, he wanted to thank God for allowing them to meet more than once.