I sat on the couch, nursing a fucking hangover. I looked away from the cartoon playing on screen and glanced at the wall clock, causing my grip on the black leather couch to tighten.

What was he doing with her?

I had woken up five hours ago and I could remember flirting shamelessly with the bastard. A minuscule part of me didn't regret it.

But where the fuck was he with her? It had been hours!

They had left since 10 A.M and it was almost 10 P.M. I raked my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"Hey" the sound of his voice made me exhale. Worry left me like an exorcism.

"Where the fuck were you?" I frowned, glaring at the TV. I heard his footsteps approach me and my heart skipped.

I turned to him and he had her in his arms. Her hair was an absolute mess and her hand dangled while her head was resting against his chest. I looked over her to make sure she was fine even when a part of me told me that Tino would never let anything happen to her.

I looked up at Tino and he had his eyes on her. He carefully placed her on the couch right next to me, with her head resting on my thigh. I inhaled, looking over her angelic features. I hadn't thought about her brother in a while but I had been thinking of ways to deal with him.

I wasn't giving her back though. Never.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" Tino's voice made me blink and look away from her reluctantly. Tino was looking at her and I knew that we had to make this work. He caresses her face and pressed a kiss to her cheek and then the corner of her lips.

"Absolutely beautiful" I whispered, biting down on my lower lip.

She smiled softly in her sleep and clung to me. Shakily, my hand caressed her face. My tattooed hands contrasted heavily with her pure brown skin.

I looked at Tino who now had his eyes on me. I could see the lust and desire swirling in his eyes and I wondered if he was going to act on it. I wondered if that look was even for me.

His hands sat on my thighs and I hadn't realized how hard my cock had gotten.

"What do you want, Gianni?" He frowned and I looked down at his lips.

I was sober this time. I knew what I wanted.

"You?" I gulped and he gripped the base of my cock over my sweatpants, causing me to moan uncontrollably.

"If you wake her up. Forget it" he growled and I nodded eagerly, pushing slightly towards him impatiently and making sure that the angel didn't wake up.

Wura had her head on my right thigh and I cautiously spread my other leg, breathing through my lips as I looked at Tino.
His hand cupped my balls that ached so badly and then ran his hand over my cock.

"Dio." I whispered, watching as his hand slid into the band of my sweatpants. I gripped the ends of my white tee and pulled it up. I watched his hand grip my hard cock and he ran his thumb over the tip that leaked glossy precum.

"Ah..fuck" I shut my eyes tight as he began to pump my cock in slow and steady motions. I thrust into his hand, rolling my hips.
His grip around my cock tightened and I imagined many things including the angelic girl beside me i couldn't help the loud moan.

"Tino" I groaned out as he pumped me faster. My eyes opened and his eyes weren't on me.

They were on Wura. However, I couldn't look away from him. The pleasure that he brought to me was extreme. Like a bomb in a gift box.

He was slowly pushing me farther and farther. He gripped my balls tight and I grunted out. The pain was pleasure. God! It felt too fucking good. I felt like I was going to shatter into tiny pieces.

"Oh Shit. I'm gonna cum" I cried out and reached out to touch his body. I ran my fingers over his nipples from over his shirt. I pinched his nipple hard and he watched me, darkened eyes as I fell from the seventh heaven.

"Fuck!" I cursed out, thrusting wildly into his hands as I found my release. Ropes of cum landed on my lower stomach and on my pants. My legs were shaking violently and my vision was blurry.

"Clean up and meet me in my library" he was punishing me. That much was clear. I was trying to catch my breath when I felt her head leave my thighs. My eyes darted open and I watched him carry her in his arms up the stairs to my wing. I hadn't been to that library in years. Not since her.

Not since she left but I could vividly remember how my heart shattered as Tino fucked her on the table in his library. The betrayal still burned in the back of my mind. Her betrayal.

He fucked her like an animal. Like she meant nothing to him. Four years ago, stood at the door of the library for over an hour watching Tino thrust in and out of her violently, gripping those large tits and her hair. I watched as he'd fucked her over and over again, using her like she wanted to be used. But she still chose him over me.

I stared at my cock jerking back and forth before resting on my lower belly. White cum had stained my clothes and adorned my body and I inhaled.

What did this mean?

I was gonna say something but I forgot

I was gonna say something but I forgot. Lol. Anyways!
Thank you all so much for your support! You're angels❤️
And so, it begins!
There is no incest in this story! Gianni and Tino are NOT related by blood.
I'll say this again, if this entire story or the setting or even the descriptive sexual scenes don't sit well with you, stop reading because it only gets better from here on.
Enjoy, my sweets!
-Aduke ✨