I took off my mask and changed into a simple pair of ripped black jeans, a plain white t-shirt, and my favorite red hoodie. I slipped on a beanie and my beat up black sneakers. I quickly left back out the window after putting my suit in my usual hiding spot. I just started walking to my favorite rooftop. When I got to the building I climbed up the fire escape to the roof. I made a call when I left the mountain to a certain Bat. I waited up here since this is our usual meeting spot. I put on my half mask and stood on the ledge of the building. As the minutes passed it got colder so I ended up putting my hands in my pockets. It didn't provide much protection from the wind but my hands weren't completely exposed to the freezing cold. I heard a thump and turned around and saw the Bat with Robin. I glared at him and motioned to Robin.

"Go patrol." Bat said to Robin. Robin glared at the ground and left a few rooftops away. I faced away from him and made a box around us. He turned on a small flashlight he had.

'Tell your kids to stop asking personal questions.' I wrote on the wall. He just looked at me.

"Someone knowing your identity wouldn't be the end of the world Karma." Bats said. Ok time to drop a bomb on him.

'Listen here Bruce. Keep your kids in line. Secrets are your specialty Wayne.' I wrote annoyed.

"We had an agreement." He glared at me.

"I did it for my own safety. I had to make sure I had something on you and don't act like you didn't look into me." I wrote. We had a stare down until he sighed.

"Ok look (M/n) I know you don't trust people but me knowing isn't the end of the world. Now we both have dirt on each other." He said. My eyes widened a little and I smiled under my mask. He thinks I'm my mom. Kinda funny.

'Whatever. Just keep them in line.' I wrote before putting the box back into the apartment. He nodded. He called for Robin and I left. Going back home I took off my mask and hopped back into my room. I curled up on my bed and slept. I'm so tired.

~Time Skip~

I woke up feeling pain in my side. The pain was a shock. Dad was holding a broken bottle as he stabbed me with the glass.

"You're the reason she's gone!" He drunkly screamed sobbing. I kicked him in the face. Once he stumbled back grabbed my emergency bag and zetaed to the mountain. I put on my mask before I got in. Once I was there I went inside the med bay I grabbed tweezers, gauze, a napkin, bandanged, and antibiotic spray. I took off my shirt not caring about people walking in and seeing me in a bra. I grabbed a mirror and started picking out glass from my open cuts. My hand was shaky because it hurt like a bitch. Arsenal passed by and did a double take. He came in and checked on me.

"Damn what happened to you?" He asked seeing me. I looked at the wall and his eyes followed.

'Got jumped. You should see them.' I wrote. He took the tweezers from me and pulled up a holographic computer. He used it to find all the tiny pieces easily and he helped me take them out. I just laid on the table hoping no one else walked in. Once he was finished bandaging me up I hugged him to show my appreciation careful not to pull the stitches he gave me. I wrote on the wall behind us "thank you"

"Thank you for what? I didn't do anything." He said before walking away. He won't admit he's a good person. Poor guy has been through a lot.

~Time Skip~

I moved into the mountain permanently having enough of dad's bullshit. I signed myself up for an independent study's school to get my GED early. I just used all my dad's information. All I had to do was go to a building twice a week to test and get my assignments. It was easy. I spend my other time taking care of the team. I don't really go on missions with them. I stay in the shadows and get information needed. So I'm that sense I'm useful.