Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 2

The whole team was going to the teach today. We wmade a whole day of it. I was nervous since It's really sunny today and I mean 97° hot. I don't want to get a sunburn because they suck. I walked into the lounge in my (f/c) beach dress, sandals, and a hat. I also had my (f/c) swimsuit on. I had a bag with everything a half vampire needs for a beach day. A lot of sunscreen, a book, towel, and extra pair of clothes. I put my stuff down on the couch and went to help M'gann with the food.

"M'gann need any help?" I asked. She nodded.

"Can you help me cut up the fruit (Y/n)?" She asked. I nodded and grabbed a knife and started cutting the fruit. Watermelon, mango, strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, blackberries and blueberries were ready to go. I smiled as I finished.

"M'gann all done here. Is there anything else you need help with?" I asked turning to see her rushing to get everything done. I held both her shoulders.

"Breathe in." I said to her. He took a deep breath in.

"And out." I continued. We repeated this until she was calm.

"Thanks (Y/n)." She said. Some of the other girls came to help. So in total we had a lot of bacon wrapped hot dogs, fruit, sandwiches, chips and dip, and meat. Plus stuff the others brought. It was sort of like a potluck. Everyone went to set up while I had to wait in here. Tim stayed with me though.

"I hope I don't get all sunburnt. Vampire side sucks." I muttered putting sunscreen on.

"You'll be fine. Just focus on having fun." Tim said hugging me. I nodded and smiled.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something though." I said putting my hat on.

"Did you have something to drink this month?" Tim reminded me. I groaned and went to the med bay to get a blood bag before running to the microwave and heating it before putting it in a cup and drinking it.

"Thanks for reminding me Rob." I said. He nodded and kissed my cheek.

"No problem snowflake." He said holding my hand.

"I'm not that pale. That is a stereotype." I said annoyed. He laughed and pulled me close to him.

"I know but you make a cute face." He said before pecking my lips. I smiled and we walked outside where everyone already was. I sped under the umbrella we had set up. I sat down in the warm sand and Tim came and put his stuff next to me before taking his shirt off. I blushed as red as a half vampire could and glanced up from my book every few seconds to sneak a peak. Last time I got caught looking at him I never heard the end of it. I'm not a really shy person just anything involving Tim I can't help but feel embarrassed. I flipped over to chapter 18 and and started where I left off. He kissed the top of my head and left to go play volleyball with some of the other guys. I smiled as I read my book still glancing up every once in a while to look at Tim. You can't blame me. Eventually the game was won by Tim's team and they cheered. I laughed slightly at their antics.

"Guys everyone in the water so we can play some games!" Nightwing called. The others gradually started to get into the water but me I stayed put.

"(Y/n)! Come on!" Bart yelled making everyone turn to look at me.

"I'm good!" I yelled back. They all protested until I said ok. I sighed and stood up putting my book down. I took my hat off and my dress leaving me in my (f/c) swimsuit. I put my hair up into a ponytail and carefully walked into the sun making everyone cheer.

"You guys are dumb." I said getting waist deep with them. Well more like waist deep for them more mid torso for me.

"Ok how about chicken fighting." Cassie suggested. Oh god.