Red Hood x Demon!Reader

I watched as Jason was being resurrected from the Lazarus pit. Ra's can't be expected to bring back the dead without encountering something because he is breaking the laws of nature. He's lucky it's just me. I have some of my humanity still in tacked. I haven't gone all the way to the bad side like other demons.

Jason did in fact go to heaven but this is dark stuff bringing back the dead. Jason went crazy ripping off his bandages, attacking people, running, and then jumping out the window. He was falling. Oh lord.

I teleported to the bottom of the chasm and used my telekinetic ability to stop him from falling. I did however leave him suspended in the air. I had him move towards me. He growled and looked around panicked like a wild feral animal.

"You are lucky I was sent to keep you safe. You are very important to someone downstairs." I said before possessing him. Just to make sure he doesn't get into any trouble.

~Time Skip~

I'm still possessing poor Jason here. He's getting mentally stable which is a good thing. It's been a few months. It's awkward being a girl inside a guy's body. I will admit I will walk around the dingy hotel shirtless sometimes just because this boy is gorgeous. But looking through his memories he often walks around without a shirt anyway.

'What's your name?' Jason asked from our shared subconscious, well for the time being at least, like he does everyday.

"Next question." I said laying down.

'Why did you help me?' He asked again.

"Sorry hun can't answer that. Try something else." I said throwing a knife in the air and easily catching it.

"When can I be in the drivers seat again?" He asked. I smiled.

"That's something I can answer. Once you are better I'll give you control. You had a psychotic break so I possessed you to keep you from hurting yourself or someone else." I said still playing with the knife. He sighed and I pushed him deeper into our subconscious so he could get back to healing. I'm a demon I can't heal him well I can at the price of his soul but I won't do that. His mind is slowly healing.

~Time Skip~

It's been 3 months and Jason is finally well enough so I can leave his body. I left his body so he was in the drivers seat. He sat up looking confused.

"I-I'm back in control?" He asked. I nodded.

"You are well enough that we don't need to share a body. But I still need to take care of you." I said checking his temperature. He had a fever now that I wasn't keeping him healthy. While I possessed him he couldn't get sick. But judging by his temperature he has a mild fever.

"Get some sleep you have a mild fever." I said pushing him back onto the bed.

"I've slept enough I need to get back home." He said trying to get up.

"Good luck getting home if your too sick to make it the whole way there. We are in Europe and you live in Gotham. I have done my best to get you off Ra's Al Ghul's radar. I did not go through all that trouble to let you die. Lay down." I said pushing him back onto the bed. He smirked and looked at me.

"Aww gorgeous you do care about me." He teased. I rolled my eyes.

"Honey I'm a demon. I'm here because I was told to protect you. I just follow orders once in awhile." I said before grabbing a sweater I bought for him and zipping it up. It's raining and I didn't have clothes for myself besides the ones I was wearing right now. It's just some high waisted leggings and a red top and some and some combat boots. I flipped the hood on and turned to him.