Dick Grayson x Reader

I live in the Kingdom of Gotham. It's a nice place during the day. It's filled with festivals, laughing, music, dancing but at night it's a different story. There are monsters, assassins, thieves, and dragons. We usually don't have to worry about the dragons but we do have to worry about the others. It's an unspoken rule to not be our once the sun sets. If you don't make it home by the time the sun sets you need to pray that someone close will let you in for the night. The King Bruce and his 4 sons run this kingdom pretty well. I work as a blacksmith in the kingdom. It makes good coin and I'm pretty good at my job. I passed by a book shop and saw a magazine on the royal family once again. Can't even go grocery shopping without then popping up somewhere. I started walking home when a mob of girls started chasing someone. He went into a crowd and tried to get lost. I sighed and walked over and pulled him out by his wrist before going into a small alley. I looked at the guy and saw it was Prince Dick. I really can't go shopping without them popping up.

"Your highness please call someone to pick you up before your fans come back." I said readjusting my grocery bag. He nodded.

"Thanks for helping but I don't have my phone on me so I can't call anyone." He said sheepishly. I sighed.

"Can you get me to the castle without being caught?" He asked. I sighed frustrated.

"I can but I have a few conditions." I said crossing my arms.

"What are those conditions." He asked with that smile that makes girls swoon. Yeah I'm not one of those girls. I'm not going to swoon unless I know the person.

"1 I am going to treat you like any other person and you aren't going to argue, 2 I'm calling you by your first name, and 3 you do what I say no questions asked." I said. He nodded.

"I'm a little skeptical on the third one but something tells me you know these streets better than I do." He said. I nodded. I looked at his clothing and saw that it wasn't the best for blending in.

"We need to get you some new clothes first. Come on." I said as we started walking towards my home. It's small but it's enough. I opened the door and quickly pulled Dick inside.

"You live by yourself?" He asked.

"I have a little sister." I responded going to my room and pulling some of my friends clothes from a chest. He's around the same size as Dick.

"Put these on." I said before leaving the room. I went over to my chest of weapons in the living room and pulled out a set of twin daggers. I made these. I put them in their holster belt and put it on. It's a brown leather belt so it kinda goes with the soft green dress I had on. I put on a cloak that went down to the floor.

"These are a bit too big on me." Dick said coming out of my room.

"Makes sense my friend is a bit taller than you. Put your clothes in this bag." I said tossing him a bag.

"So how did you end up away from the castle?" I asked him.

"Me and my brothers were going around town to get some air when all the girls came. We got separated. I hope they are ok." He said. I sighed.

"We should look for them first before I take you back. I have a feeling they are still running. Come on." I said walking out of the house.

"It's going to be hard finding them with the festival." He muttered. I on the other hand shook my head.

"I have a good idea where they might be but we have to pass through the festival." I said. He nodded with a heavy sigh. We were on our way to the festival and I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face as I watched the laughing kids and people interacting.