Batfamily x Batsis

I woke up with a killer headache. Hey I'm (Y/n) Wayne. I'm Bruce Wayne's daughter. Now most would think that it'd be amazing to have Bruce Wayne as a dad with 4 awesome brothers. Shut the fuck up. It's lonely. I didn't grow up with my dad around or my brothers. Alfred raised me alone. He's my only family. My brothers were chosen. Dad got stuck with me. Damian dad wanted. I think it's because dad wanted a son. Only he also had Cass who left awhile ago. He liked her. She was cool but as a friend. Like I said my only family is Alfred. I got up from the floor and stretched. My back hurt so bad. That's what I get for getting so drunk. I showered and changed. I got changed into my Gotham Academy uniform. I left my hair down and looked in the mirror. I put on some makeup. Kinda just went for a natural look. I grabbed my school bag and left downstairs for breakfast. When I got downstairs I was the last one. I guess I woke up later than I thought. I went into the medicine cabinet in kitchen and took some Advil for the hangover before goin back into the dining room.

"What took you so long (N/n)?" Dad asked. I balled my hand into a fist under the table. I don't like him calling me that. It's like a stranger calling me (N/n).

"I snoozed my alarm a few times. Up late studying. I have a test in calculus today." I lied through my teeth.

"TT probably going to fail that test." Damian muttered. I glared at him.

"Damian be nice to your sister." Dad said.

"Half sister." We said at the same time before glaring at each other. Dick, Jason, and Tim just looked away. Dad just sighed.

"I don't care if you have different mothers you're still family." Dad said making me dig my nails into my palm. Alfred made french toast and eggs and hash browns for the boys but made me oatmeal with blueberries and bananas. I was happy with it. It's like my personal rebellion.

"(Y/n) why don't you ever eat the same breakfast as us?" Dick asked. I looked at him and shrugged.

"Healthy option." I said coming up with a quick excuse. I made sure to establish eye contact and keep it because my whole family can smell a lie.

"Hey I eat healthy." Dick said pouting.

"You're probably the least healthy. You eat a lot of sweets, Jason eats a lot of greasy food or deep fried food, Tim has too much caffeine everyday, Damian eats the healthiest." I rambled annoyed.

"Didn't know she paid attention to us she's always quiet." Tim said making me grab my spoon tighter.

"Bet you don't know my favorite color." I said to him. He thought about it and looked awkward since he was struggling.

"It's still yellow right?" Dad asked. I shook my head.

"Dad yellow hasn't been my favorite color since I was 6. By the way it's (f/c). Now imma go wait for Alfred to take us to school." I said taking my dishes to the kitchen. I washed my dishes and put them on the drying rack. I sat in the limo and waited for Alfred, Tim, and Damian. After awhile they came and we got dropped off at school.

"Have a good day young Masters." Alfred said as we got there. I smiled as I got out of the car. I spun and flashed finger guns at Alfred.

"I'll be sure to knock them dead Alf. See you back at the manor!" I called walking away. As I walked into school. I fake smiled and waved at some people I knew. Meaning their parents go to the charity organizations dad has and are active donators. Gotta keep up the perfect Wayne image since my brothers don't. Tim is too awkward and shy around strangers and Damian is too standoffish and rude. I have to keep up the image. I got to my first period and started taking notes. I'm a Wayne I have a reputation to keep up.