Beast Boy x Ghost!Reader

I sighed as my dad lectured me about how I shouldn't be a superhero. Let me just back up a bit. My dad is the boogeyman. Yes the man that gives children nightmares and hides in closets and under beds. Yeah that's my dad. I don't want to do that. Mom is a witch, human, so I won't live forever like my dad so I want to spend my life doing what I want. Since my mom was a witch I am a magic user but I can walk in shadows it's a fast way to travel. Also materializing shadows and an array of Psionic powers. Now dad was lecturing me making me annoyed.

"Dad I'm not like you and the sooner you understand that the sooner you'll understand why I do what I do. Now I have to go. I'll be back way past my curfew!" I said. He sighed.

"At least she's doing something right. When will she realize the world is ours." He muttered. I smiled and traveled through the shadows to the mountain. I walked out of the shadow in the corner startling some people.

"Just me guys." I said walking into the kitchen. I don't look all ghoulish like some think. I am a normal girl with (h/c) hair and (f/c) streaks. The streaks are natural and I can't dye over them because the color will slip off believe me I've tried. But I do have this one quirk. I have different colored eyes. One is (e/c) and the other is (d/e/c) so there's also that. I sat down on the couch next to Garfield my best friend and crush.

"Why won't my dad leave me alone about this whole hero thing it's so annoying!" I complained.

"Maybe he's trying to protect you." M'gann said. I laughed.

"M'gann my dad is the boogieman. He wants me to be like him. Create nightmares and scare people. I don't want to do that." I said annoyed.

"So can you make yourself look all spooky?" Robin asked. I nodded.

"Yup but that's not a good idea if I do. You know lights flicker, it gets abnormally cold, and I look like a possessed teen. So I will not show you." I said getting up and getting some leftover pizza.

"Come on it'll be so cool!" Gar said. I shook my head.

"No I don't want to look like a monster. That's kinda what I am. So call me when you're ready to drop this topic." I said walking into a shadow in the wall to my room in the mountain. I plopped down on my bed and finished my pizza. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. When I came back into my room a small green puppy was laying down on my bed. This is Gar's way of saying sorry whenever he gets me mad. I smiled and picked up the Gar before laying down with him on my stomach. He looked at me and nuzzled my hand making me smile and pet him. I rolled on my side making him roll onto the bed. I snuggled close to him and was ready for a nap. Being with dad is mentally exhausting. I smiled and curled close to BB. I was falling asleep when all of a sudden the mission alarm went off. I wasn't waking up. Gar morphed back to his regular form and tried shaking me awake. I just grabbed his hand and levitated myself. So he pulled me around like a balloon. We got to the mission room and Nightwing looked at me half asleep.

"Ok so the Boogieman and Scarecrow are working together and are threatening all of Gotham city unless we meet their demands. There are bombs of fear gas surrounding Gotham and inside Gotham. Once they go off many people will be trapped in their own nightmares until they die. I'm sending everyone to defuse these bombs except you
(Y/s/n). You need to talk to your dad." Nightwing said. I was wide awake now. We all nodded and left to suit up quickly. We all left as fast as we could. I looked as we flew to Gotham and saw a few league members here as well. Something is off.

"Nightwing something is off about this." I said to him. He looked at me.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"This is to easy. I know my dad he's always 3 steps ahead. And worse it's nighttime which means more shadows for him to travel through." I said pacing around. I froze when I felt my dad trying to talk to me.