Blue Beetle x Reader

Me and Jaime have been dating for some time now. A few months. But lately he's been distant. He'd blow off hanging out, dates, sometimes he didn't even show up to school. So I escaped from it by focusing on my art. Just like I'm doing right now. My parents are always on business trips and are hardly ever home. Jaime would always come over when I was lonely. We actually had a date tonight but he said something came up. So I'm rage painting. I just finished I have paint covering my arms, hands, face, and my overalls. But it was worth it because after 6 hours I finally finished and came up with something beautiful.

Yeah rage paintings take a long time for me to do

Yeah rage paintings take a long time for me to do. Also the canvas was big. I smiled and took a picture. I remembered back when we'd hang out all the time.

~Flashback~

Me and Jaime were curled up on the couch watching a movie. He was laying on me but I didn't mind really. I ran my fingers through his hair not really paying attention to the movie. I've seen it a bunch of times before. It's the Avengers. I've seen it about 15 times.

"Amor presta atencion a la pelicula." He told me. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Dr. Banner now might be the time to get angry. That's my secret captain I'm always angry. Bruce turns into the hulk the hulk takes down the alien ship thing and stark attaches a rocket the the body saving them. Hulk roars, Clint aims his arrow at the chitari, black widow reloads her gun and the cool hero pose happens." I say telling what's happening in the movie. He laughs and pauses the movie.

"Ok what do you want to do?" He asked. I smiled and pulled him to the art studio.

"We paint now." I said smiling. He laughed and nodded. I started painting and he still had nothing on his canvas.

"Oh I got it." He said before dipping his brush into the yellow paint and painting a line right down my face. I was shocked at first before I glared at him.

"I painted a masterpiece." He said snaking his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. I smiled and took my hand and dipped my fingers in my colors before running my hand down his face. I laughed and he smirked at me.

"It's on hermosa!" He said before flinging paint at me. I smiled and went over to my paint cans and threw it on him. He blinked a few times and did the same. Now I was purple and he was blue. I laughed and he soon followed. I stopped and looked at him. He's been so stressed out lately it's nice to see him let loose. I smiled and walked over and kissed him. We ended up getting ourselves even more full of paint.

"Let's go hose off." He suggested. I nodded before realizing we'd track paint throughout the house. I grabbed some towels I have in here and we made a towel path to the back door. I laughed as Jaime sprayed me with the hose. The paint was coming off. I grabbed the hose and hoses him down too. He started dancing as I hosted him down only making me laugh more. I hosted myself down some more since there was a lot in my hair. I smiled and felt arms wrap around my waist and pick me up.