Damian x Babysitter!Reader

I walked to Wayne Manor. I'm (Y/n) I'm a 16 year old babysitter and part time superhero. I was called by Bruce Wayne to watch his 12 year old son. I know about Bruce's secret I help him out from time to time but none of his sons know that. I also know Damian is the new Robin. Makes sense. The fact that his little Robin isn't listening to him is putting him on edge. It's a Saturday and it's currently around 10 am. Bruce better be paying me good because something tells me I'm going to be in for a bumpy ride. I've babysat all the all the boys at one time or another even Bruce. Tim refused to go to bed or take care of himself so one day Bruce called me to make sure he had a good 3 days of sleeping, showering, eating, and no electronics. Jason is so stubborn and doesn't like being around people so Bruce called me to make him talk to someone. Dick gets sick sometimes and insists on going on patrol so he called me. I made sure he got better. And Alfred called me saying Bruce wasn't getting enough sleep, or food, or taking care of his personal hygiene. I just gave him a reality check. Now it's time for the newest bat to meet the babysitter. I also made Alfred go on vacation once. I walked into Wayne manor using my set of keys. I went into the living room and saw no sign of anyone. I heard barking and saw a large dog running towards me. I looked at the dog and put my hand out.

"Sit." I commanded. The dog stopped but stayed growling at me. I walked up to the dog.

"Sit down." I said. He whined and sat down. I pet his head making him wag his tail. I pulled out a dog treat. Good to have around. I gave him the great and pet his head.

"TT. Titus you were supposed to scare her away." I heard a voice say. I looked and saw Damian.

"Damian nice to meet you." I smiled offering a hand to shake. He looked at it but didn't shake it.

"I will not shake hands with a servant." Damian said making me annoyed.

"Damian that's no way to talk to a friend." I heard Bruce's voice. I looked and saw Bruce. I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back and I heard shuffling and saw the other boys. I smiled and they tackled me into a hug until we eventually all fell over. We all laughed and Jason helped me up.

"Damian come on she's the best. I mean look at this face." Dick said squishing my cheeks together making me laugh.

"She's attractive but that doesn't mean that she's qualified to watch me." He grumbled. I walked over to him and bent down so I was closer to his height. He's about 4"7-4"9.

"I've babysat your dad before." I said. His eyes widened before he smirked a bit.

"Is that a smile? The demon smiled. That's it hell froze over." Tim said making me laugh.

"We've got to go. Damian behave." Bruce said before they all left. I turned back to Damian and saw he was gone. I sighed and looked around. Then it hit me. I looked up at the beams near the ceiling of the manor and there he was looking down at me. I looked so see how he got up there and saw how.

"Great you got up now I bet you can't get down." I taunted. He glared at me and got down quickly.

"Thank you for being on the ground. What would you like to do now?" I asked bored.

"I highly doubt you'd make a good sparring partner so you can watch while I train." He said as we walked into the manors training room. Batcave one is better in my opinion.

"You might be surprised of how well of a fighter I am Damian. After all I've known your family since I was 12 and I'm 16 so 4 years. They've taught me a few things." I said walking into the room and closing my eyes. I could hear him charging at me. I moved out of the way and swung at him. He dodged quickly and tried sweeping my legs but I did a back handspring avoiding it. We fought for awhile until I got him pinned. It's been like 3 hours and we're both tired.