Damian Wayne x Cupid!Reader

The assignment is easy. Go to Gotham Academy and spread some love. So here I am. Karissa Rose Amore. Truth is I don't have a middle or last name. Roses are my favorite flowers. Amore is Italian for love. And Karissa is my name. So here I am on the steps of Gotham Academy. I attracted a lot of attention with my red hair. And since I am a Cupid I naturally catch a lot of attention. As I walked down the halls to the councilor's office I got the usual looks that I always get. All Cupid have an aura that attracts people.

~Time Skip~

Classes were pretty boring. It's lunch now thank Aphrodite. I was outside snacking on an apple when I got the living shit scared out of me when this boy abruptly stood in front of me. It made me almost jump out of my skin. I looked and saw a boy around my age 16/17, piercing green eyes, raven colored hair, and a cold stare. I looked in his hand and saw he caught a soccer ball that would've hit me in the face. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Thanks." I said getting up. He looked at me and kicked the soccer ball back into the net of the nearby game.

"Pay closer attention next time." He said. I nodded. Another boy around the same age as him, only he had baby blue eyes and wore glasses, came over. He grabbed green and mysterious by the shoulders and turned him around and walked him towards me.

"He meant to say your welcome. Didn't you Damian?" The boy said. Damian glared at his friend making me laugh. They had a whisper conversation while I waited. Damian pulled away with a scoff.

"I'm Karissa." I said trying to not make things awkward.

"Hi I'm Jon." Jon said. I brought him in for a hug.

"And you are?" I asked trying to get Damian to tell me his name.

"Kent already said it." He responded. Jon elbowed his ribs.

"Sorry didn't catch it. Mind repeating it?" I asked.

"Kent already said it." He repeated. So I'm going to have a little fun.

"Said what?" I asked.

"My name."

"And what's that?"

"He said it."

"Said what?"

"My name."

"Which is?"

"Damian Wayne!" He almost yelled annoyed. I smiled and shook his hand.

"See that wasn't so hard. It's very nice to meet you Damian Wayne." I said. He glared at me but I just smiled. Jon laughed at his friend. I smiled feeling that best friend bond that they had.

"Best friend?" I asked Jon pointing to Damian. He nodded.

"A pain in the butt sometimes but my best friend." He said. Damian just scoffed.

"You're one to talk." Damian said. I just laughed.

"Well it was nice meeting you guys but I have to find room 147 in the East wing of the school." I said.

"Damian has the same class he'll take you." Jon said. Damian glared at him. This boy hasn't felt the love he needs ever.

"Oh you have Poetry too?" I asked. Damian had a small blush on his cheeks.

"It's an easy class for the semester." He said. I nodded with a smile.

"Hey Karissa why don't you have lunch with us tomorrow?" Jon offered. I smiled and nodded.

"Sure." I agreed. Damian rolled his eyes.

"What's your full name?" Damian asked.

"Karissa Rose Amore." I said.