Tim Drake x Spirit!Reader

I woke up and saw I wasn't with Manny anymore. I looked around and saw I was inside a large house asleep by the window. I saw Manny in the sky.

'Cupid, Bunny, Sandy, and Star keep telling me that this boy needs someone. He needs someone to be there for him so my first thought was he Guardian of Compassion. He needs you right now." Manny said. I nodded.

"Of course." I responded. I looked around. Tim Drake. I remember Star telling me about him. When I say Star I mean the Wishing Star. She's real. We all are. Most of you know Santa, the Toothfairy, the Easter Bunny, Sandman, and the Man in the moon but there's more of us. I am (Y/n) Breeze, the Autumn Spirit, Guardian of Compassion. People don't believe in me but I'm here. I know when people believed in me I took the form of a beautiful white deer. I sit down in the air and decided to wait for Tim. He eventually came into his room looking tired and sad. Not a good combination.

I smiled and made my way over to him. He can't see me or hear me. I stood in front of him as he leaned against the door running his hand over his face. He is quite attractive. Beautiful blue eyes and dark raven hair. Only his eyes were tired and lonely like his spark was missing. That wiped the smile from my face. I quickly walked over to the window and opened it. He jumped slightly looking at the window. He walked over to close it but I brought in a small gust of wind and a few leaves from outside. I made the leaves and wind spiral around him. He smiled and I saw that spark of joy in his eyes making me smile. I picked up a leaf and started tearing it apart. It made smaller leaves start blowing across the room. I laughed watching the leaves dance in the wind.

He looked in my direction but I know he can't see me. He saddened and went over to his desk. I sighed and cleared the leaves outside before gently shutting his window. I then got another idea. I had the wind pick him up which he started freaking out and flew out the window with him. There were woods outside the mansion. I left him in a small clearing before quickly going to his room and getting him a coat. I flew back to him and put the coat over his shoulders.

"Ok now I know I'm getting pranked." He said annoyed. I laughed at his cute expression.

"Oh you poor thing." I mumbled. I opened my palm and some fireflies flew out lighting up the area making it look magical. He gasped and looked around. I created a large gust of wind picking up some leaves. He smiled looking around before his face became sad again. I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my lips when a large leaf smacked him in the face. He looked at the leaf.

"(Y/n) Breeze is doing her magic I guess." He said. I smiled. I made myself visible to him.

"How'd you know it was me?" I asked playfully next to him. He jumped and yelped making me laugh.

"Y-you're the spirit of fall?" He asked shocked. I nodded.

"Expecting someone else?" I asked playfully. He just got flustered and started stuttering.

"N-no it's just I thought y-you'd look...." He stuttered avoiding eye contact with me.

"Older? Its a spirit thing. I was sent here by the Man in the Moon. I guess you can say he guides us. You needed someone so I came." I said to him. He looked away ashamed and embarrassed.

"I know I should be happy but I've been feeling alone lately." He admitted. I pulled him into a hug which he accepted.

"It's ok. I'm here as long as you need me." I said to him. He nodded and pulled me closer to him.

"Smile for me. You have such a nice smile." I said looking at him. His cheeks flared up which is adorable. He smiled slightly but I can tell it's forced.

"Please smile." I asked him. He didn't seem to want to so I took measures into my own hands. I started to tickle his ribs which he squirmed and laughed at. He although grabbed my hands and put them behind my back.