Jason Todd x Reader

I packed up a small suitcase because I'm going to live with dad. I had enough of mom and I lost it. She is also kicking me out. I got out of my room and saw her by the front door.

"Bye Talia." I said. She glared at me.

"Don't be disrespectful little girl. You are only half as good as me." He snarled. I smirked.

"And that's why grandpa pulled me away from you because he didn't want me to cause any real damage." I said before leaving.

~Time Skip~

I got to the Batcave. I know all about dad and Dami. I smiled when I walked there. I saw Dami and ran over and hugged him.

"My baby ninja!" I said as I picked him up.

"Ukhti!" He said hugging me back. ("Sister" in Arabic)

"How are you? Are you eating well? How much sleep have you gotten? They're taking care of you right?" I asked him.

"I'm fine Natasha." Damian said trying to get out of my arms. I just held him tighter.

"Do I need to hurt anyone?" I asked serious. He thought about it and smirked.

"Drake was being mean to me ukhti!" Damian said pointing to a guy in the room.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"He hit me, he called me a demon, and he said no one wanted me!" Damian said as he started crying. I wiped his tears away and glared at Drake. I pulled out my dagger and went running towards the guy that hurt my baby brother. I swung at him and he dodged it. I eventually got him pinned to the ground and I kept punching him. I heard people coming but I didn't let him up. Someone tried to stop me but I shoved them back.

"You never hurt my baby brother!" I said as I was being pulled away from him. I looked and saw Damian was laughing. I stopped all together.

"Damian did you really tell your sister to hurt Tim?" Dad said. I looked and saw Dad was the one that pulled me away.

"I am so so so sorry. I'm protective over my baby brother. Sorry." I apologized. Damian kept laughing. I glared at him.

"Dami do you really want to keep laughing?" I asked. He nodded.

"Oh yes sister I do." He said. Dad let me go. I walked over to Damian and tickled my baby brother. He laughed and squirmed around.

"Look the Demon is ticklish!" A boy said. I looked and saw a boy around my age.

"I-I'll k-kill you T-Todd!" Damian laughed out. I laughed and stopped tickling my baby brother. He pouted and crossed his arms. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He had a lipstick mark on his cheek. I laughed.

"Dad!" I said hugging him. He hugged me back. This shocked the other three boys.

"Nice to have you staying with us Nat." Dad said.

"So these are your other sons?" I asked dad. He nodded.

"Dick, Jason, and Tim." Dad said.

"Bruce explain." Dick said.

"It's pretty simple. Talia never told dad that he had another kid with her. I'm Damian's older sister." I said smiling.

"Natasha is going to be moving in with us. She's around the same age as you guys. I have to go can you guys show her around?" Bruce asked. They nodded. He left upstairs and I smiled. They went over to the giant computer and looked me up.

"Natasha Wayne Al Ghul. Age 16. Parents Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul. Siblings Damian." Dick read off.

"You could've asked. I have nothing to hide." I said looking at the suits in cases.