14

"I'm going to the pantry, we have some pasta there." A dark haired woman just came out from Solar's office then fished a spoon and fork from her bag before throwing a question to Byul. "Are you hungry, Yul?"

"Pasta?" Yul hesitated. She felt her stomach crumbled upon hearing the word. Realizing that she missed her lunch.

"Come. Eat with me." Grabbing Byul's wrist to show that she won't take no for an answer.

"But... Miss Solar might look for me."

Shaking her head "Don't worry. We won't take long." The brunette winked while wearing a smirk on her face.

Byul felt her face warming. Seeing the woman smiling at her, and one thing came into her mind. "She's so cool."

It's been 3 weeks since her boss started working to her grandfather's company. At first, she saw how her boss slowly adjusting to the sudden changes on her routine and because of that, she became more moody.

And Byul felt like she's a basket, catching all the rants and tantrums that her boss throwing towards her.

All Byul does is drive her boss to the company every morning, follow her when roaming to different departments and meetings, then she will stay outside her office standing next to the door while waiting for Solar to finish her work, then drive her back to the mansion.

And Solar's secretary, Ms. Lee Dahee is the one who always talk to Byul while waiting for their boss, keeping her company. Dahee is a petite, tall, beautiful woman who is looking after Byul. Since Dahee's table is located near Solar's office, Byul and her became closer. Knowing that Dahee is 5 yrs older than her, Byul grew a crush on the woman. Well why not. Dahee is smart, beautiful and very thoughtful.

Byul smiled and let herself be dragged. "Ok noona.. But if my boss looked for me I'll tell her it's all your fault."

Dahee laughed "Fine, I'll take the blame. I can be your white knight." Still smiling at her.

As Byul settled on the chair inside the pantry, Dahee walk to the microwave and pulled out a food container and started to prep the table by getting some plates, glasses with juice and an extra fork.

And all Byul did is watch the older woman roam around. Which is one of the reason why Byul likes her. She takes good care of her, like she found a big sister on Dahee.

"Here.. Now dig in" Dahee said in a playful commanding tone. And Byul gladly followed. Reaching the fork and scoop a portion from the conteiner.

"You cooked this?"

Nodding on Byul's question and get her portion of pasta as well. "I just felt doing it."

And Byul started shoving the food in her mouth. She make sure to savour the taste of it. And it's delicious.

She saw Dahee looking at her while chewing with expecting eyes darting on her. "How is it?"

She smiled. "It's delicious noona. I thought for a sec that I'm eating in an italian 5 star restaurant."

Dahee laughed "That is too much. You're exaggerating."