17

"Ul.."

"Yu~.."

Byul can hear someone..

"Yul!" She felt a tug on her shoulder.

"Yul!" Slowly opening her eyes, and close it once again as the light pierced her sight.

"Why are you sleeping here?"

Byul took another look, opening her eyes once again, feeling more better since her eyes are adapting to the brightness.

Again.. "Why are you here? And sleeping outside Solar's suite?"

Feeling a hand on her shoulder, while shaking her body to wake her up. Byul stared at the woman in front of her.. and as her sight recovered she noticed Dahee looking at her with worry in her eyes. "Are you okay? Why are you sleeping here?"

Byul suddenly remember the unidentified person last night. She sprung up facing Solar's suite. "Noona.. Open it now!"

Dahee was confused, but still followed. She punch the key card and the moment the door was unlocked, Byul strode inside immediately. She cautiously walked inside, turning all her senses on. As she reach Solar's room, she slowly open it preventing to make a noise.

The taller woman is silently following and observing what Byul is doing.

As they saw Solar sleeping soundly on her bed with no threats around her, Byul close the door on her room and faced Dahee who is looking at her questionably.

********

*****************

********

"What?! Then who could it be?"

Dahee is anxiously pacing around. Scared for the possible things to happen, and wishing them not to happen..

"Sshhhhhh!" Byul maneuvered. "Miss Solar is still sleeping!"

The tall woman quit walking around and took a deep breathe. "You did not see his face.. And you think that he is targeting Solar?"

Byul break their eye contact, she's not that confident to say if that person really is targeting Solar. But her hunch is on point and Byul doesn't like it at all.

"I'm not that sure yet. But.. We need to be careful."

Remembering the waiter last night, Byul suddenly thought of an idea. "Noona.. Do you have a list of the waiters who served last night at the event?"

"I don't have.. But maybe chef Lee have it." The taller woman suggested.

Byul's eyes widened, happy to hear what the older woman responded. She was about to ask for the chef's contact when Dahee added.. "You can talk to him if you want. He is in the restaurant at the rooftop."

"Great! Then I'll meet him."

Byul started to walk out from the suite but before she can totally leave Dahee's sight, she looked back.. "Don't leave your eyes on her."

The older woman smiled, seeing the determination and care from the thin man's eyes gives her goosebumps. Like if she really tore her sight off from Solar, it will be her death. "Don't worry... I'm too scared to do that.. So I'll glue myself on her."