13

Solar checked the red long dress that Hyejin handpicked. "This is a great dress. It will fit on you surely, Unnie."

But Solar was definitely not on the mood for shopping. She's thinking of the things she planned to do. But unfortunately all were cancelled.

"Looks good.. I'll take it." Hyejin befuddled on the older woman's statement. She can see the disinterest on Solar's face. "You'll take it? Are you not gonna try it first?"

But the latter just waved her hand, trying to dismiss the questions immediately. "It's fine. I trust your taste, Hyejinie." Then giving her card to her friend for paying the dress.

Wanting to say more, but Hyejin decided to just leave it, she strutted to use the card. "Nevermind.. As long as she's paying."

On the other hand, Solar tried to scan some on the clothes, but she caught Byul on sight through the window talking to a woman. "What is it now?"

"Who is he talking to?" Solar moved forward to see them clearly. But failed to see the face of the person that Byul's talking to.

But clearly as glass when she saw her bodyguard talking happily. "Oh! Is he smiling?"

"Why? Why is he smiling like that?"

"Yah! This punk! Who do you think you're smiling at?!"

She shove her phone from her purse and tried to dial Byul's number.."You should be working! You! I said to look at the car... And not..." But she stop before pressing the call button. "Why? Why should I call this brat? Who do you think you are!"

"Who?"
Solar almost dropped her phone when she suddenly heard a voice behind her.

She turn towards her back and saw Hyejin looking at her. "Gosh! Hyejin-ah! Make some sound when you go around! I almost had a heart attack!"

Hyejin got shock on her friend's reaction. "What sound are you talking about.. You want me to yell?"

But Solar didn't bother listening and just turn her sight back to where her bodyguard was.

"Who is that girl that Yul's talking to?"

"Who?" Hyejin move forward to see what her friend is looking at.

"Oh! That's Wheein. Maybe she just got here."

"Wheein? Your highschool friend?" Solar clarified with irritation.

"Why is she here? You told her to come? Why did you bring her here?!" Solar whined. She felt a pinch of betrayal from her friend.

"What? She's just visiting.." Confuse on Solar's reaction.

"She texted me this morning saying that she will visit today." Hyejin explained. Felt the need to explain when she saw the older friend's sulking expression.

But Hyejin felt something more. She find Solar acting differently... So she tried to observe her friend.

Solar is busy staring at her bodyguard. Squeezing her eyes and uncontrollably raising her eyebrow everytime she sees Wheein's hand touching Yul while the latter one is laughing.