1

"Hey!" She's running furiously, wanting to catch the man running away from her.

"Please stop! I'm tired you see!" Almost draining all her energy from running and irritatingly losing her patience towards the man who doesn't listening to her plead.

"I said stop you asshole!" And she sprung so fast using her last strength, hoping to catch him already.

And a cart with full of vegetables blocked her way, so she kicked her feet, jumping over using the cart and did a high jump.

She flew in the air and stretched her arms straightly, grabbing the man's shirt tightly so she can hold on him.

They both fell on the ground and roll around.

A growl came out from her throat as she pushed herself up to sit. She felt her back cracking when she straightened her spine.

The man slowly crawling on the ground, trying to escape from the woman behind him. But a heavy foot pressing over his back caused him to pin down on the dirty ground.

"Where do you think you're going?"

She is breathing heavily because of the long running she did and add the anger that she's feeling for the man who made her run that long.

She grab the bag from the man's hand and slap it to his head repeatedly. "How dare you! I never ran like that before! You know that?!"

"I did not ask you to run!" He keep on shielding his head with his arms.

"And you're answering me back?! You want to die?" She almost give him a kick when a panicking woman came in. "Oh! My bag!"

Then she automatically lend the bag to the woman while giving a very bright smile. "Here miss.. I'm glad I catched him, or else you won't see your bag again. I'm sure alot of important things are in there."

"Thank you." The woman replied, greatful that her bag got returned.

"He ran so fast.. I almost tripped and had an accident. But I know that this bag is so important for you, so I tried my best to catch him and get it." She said while swinging her hands around, exaggerating her actions.

And the woman felt sorry for her.. "I'm so sorry for making you do all those things.. I know that this isn't enough to thank you, but please.." She reached for her wallet inside her bag and drew out money from it. ".. Please take this."

She stared at the money and grin. "Well, you don't have to. I did it with nothing in exchange." But she immediately erased the grin on her face and receive the money before the woman change her mind. "But if you really insist.. Then i'll take it."

Then she strode out quickly when a police came to know what happened.

She walked quickly away from the scene to avoid herself from the questions of the police. She thought that it's a waste of time and effort to talk to them cause no money is involve. She did what she has to and help the woman. And got paid. That's enough for her.

She's walking while humming when someone called her..

"Moon Byulyi!!"

She saw a woman walking towards her with a narrowing eyes. She can sense the anger on her aura, so she gave her sweetest smile.

"Don't give me that smile, Byulyi! I've been looking for you. Where have you been?!"

"Ehh.. Wheeinie..." Byul wrapped her left arm around her friend's shoulders while her free hand is massaging her friend's arm to calm her down.