5

9 in the morning when Solar decided to stand up after feeling her stomach growling, she's hungry.

After doing her morning routine, she went down to the dinning to eat breakfast wearing her oversized pullover and a shorts..

"What's our breakfast?" She asked to the maid after yawning.

"It's your favorite salad and sandwich.."

Solar's forehead furrowed realizing who the person was..

"You're still here?" She asked coldly.

"Good morning Miss Solar." Byul greeted happily, ignoring Solar's question.

But Solar remain cold, and seated on the chair lazily. "What's good in the morning if your face is what I see."

"Miss Solar, you should start getting used to this face.. Cause this face is the first and last face that you will see everyday."

"Do you want me to throw up?" Solar cringed.

"If you want to.. I can help you to the sink." Byul replied sarcastically..

Solar's head almost burst with anger.. She can feel her temper reaching to it's limit this early in the morning.. She wanted to stab the young man with the fork in her hand but she chose not to. She does not want to stain her hands..

She counted to 10 silently and breathed deeply to relax.

When her irritation depleted, she continue her breakfast silently and avoiding what she know was a man standing infront of her while smiling innocently..

"Ahh.. Miss Solar, can I have 1 sandwich? I have not eaten yet."

"Whatever" Without looking, Solar just waved her hand, trying to prevent a long conversation with him.

And Byul excitedly reach a sandwich and shamelessly take a bite.. She moan as she tasted the food. "This is delicious Bo ram."  Byul said to the maid who is busy pouring a juice on Solar's glass.

Solar's eyebrow arched up.. "She knew her? Looks like they're close." Solar automatically look at the maid struggling to hide her blushing face with her hands because of the thin man's compliment.. Then Solar shifted her eyes to Yul who is cheerfully eating the sandwich like a kid..

Now Solar's irritation increases again... "Breathe in... Breathe out" She repeatedly did..

"By the way, Miss Solar.. Your grandfather told me to bring you to the company this morning.. So you should prepare after eating." Byul said continuously while taking her last bite..

"I can't.. I have something else to do." Solar lied..

"But.."

"Stop it Yul! Forget it.. I have other plans this morning." Giving Byul a hand sign to stop.. So the latter followed..

After eating, Solar went straight to her room to take a bath and dress up, while thinking for things that she can do this morning to escape.

"Shopping!" She thought..

-----(¤_¤)-----

-----(>,<)-----

-----(~.~)-----

Annoyingly standing in the elevator while ascending to the 15th floor, Solar is clenching her hands to form a fist seeing her knuckles turning to pale while Byul is nervously standing behind her, fidgeting her fingers to the hem of her coat..