21

Solar is currently visiting the newly built extension building for their hemodialysis unit in their hospital, together with her secretary and of course Byul.

While their employer is busy discussing about the finishing of the building with their engineer, Dahee noticed how uncomfortable Byul was. "Yul.. What's wrong?"

The latter jolted, feeling nervous at the moment, but trying her best to hide it. "I'm... I'm fine, noona."

"Are you sure? You're fidgeting.. Are you having a stomachache?"

Byul wants to cover her face. She's so scared thinking that someone she knew might see her, specially that they are near the hemodialysis. The patients, the nurses and doctors who work in here knew her. Byul never thought that she will regret being friendly.

Her and the old Mr. Kim talked about it before. Mr. Park told her that she can't go in the hospital, because of the possibility that there are people that might recognize her. So Mr. Kim made sure that Solar will focus on their hotel and other businesses, and Mr. Kim will focus on the hospital. Byul relaxed due to the idea, that she won't be visiting the hospital in her disguised form.

But with unknown reason, Mr. Kim and Mr. Park went out of town yesterday and who knows when will they come back. Byul is so irritated to the sudden disappearance of the two, leaving her a short notice. Now she is frustrated and nervous.

A thug on her arm caught her attention. "Hey! There is a restroom on the corridor. Or you can use the restroom on Mr. Kim's office for more privacy.. They are out of town right now."

She face the concern secretary, and thought of asking for help. Maybe she can just pretend feeling sick and ask if she can stay in the car.

But aware of the place they are right now and what the older woman is like, Byul can foresee that Dahee will insist to make her go to the emergency room and stay at the hospital, which is a bad idea.

"No. I'm good. Just... Just looking around. Like what a great bodyguard usually do."

She can still see the concern on the older woman's face. As much as she like the woman, Byul wishes her to stop asking questions, she's already on the verge of a breakdown.

"I'm acting suspicious right now. I need to relax. All I have to do is to make sure not to get discovered. I look different now. I look like a man. No one can recognize me."  Trying to convince herself.

"Let's go." Solar ordered, and they walk to the hallway. And Byul is having cold sweats when they stopped at the entrance of hemodialysis unit.

"Since we're here, let's check the complaint of Dr. Yoon regarding their water supply." Their employer suggested. Byul was lost. She can feel her body losing its life. She can't go inside.

When Dahee was about to open the door, a nurse appeared swinging it open first. The nurse got shocked seeing Solar infront of her. "I'm sorry Ms. Kim. I didn't know you're here."

"It's fine. Is Dr. Yoon here? I came to see the problem in your water supply."

The nurse nodded. "Yes, Miss Kim. She's here, making some rounds inside. Let me lead you to her."

Byul thought of pretending to loss consciousness, but she's afraid that it will be the worse option. Being hospitalize should be out of the picture. It may reveal my disguise.