16

It is a very busy day for Solar and for the whole company.. The Investment project came and a lot of prestige business tycoons came to the event that Solar herself arranged.

And it's already late in the evening, where the event is ending..

Everyone are talking, some are taking their leave while saying their goodbyes to some people that they had encountered and had conversations with.

"The event is a success, I guess."

Solar turn to her side as she finish thanking a family friend who came to the event and complimenting what she have done for tonight.

"Paps.."

The old man is smiling with his assistant Mr. Park behind him. The old Mr. Kim spread his arms to hug her grand daughter. Which the young miss welcomed. "You did great, my sun."

Hearing the words, a certain person slip inside her mind. And suddenly, she craved to see that person.

Breaking the hug, she thank Mr. Kim. "I suffered a lot for this event. So it should be a success."

They laughed on her half hearted rant.

"I actually second handedly felt that suffering, sir." Mr. Park commented and the Kims' attention focused on him.

"Well, a person kept on complaining to me, saying how tired and sleepy he was and how much weight he loss." He continued, raising more curiosity on the other two, and Mr. Park pointed at the corner of the venue.

And Solar saw a familiar person busy eating sweets on the cater area. Solar giggled on the sight. Finally seeing the person that she craved to see.

But Mr. Kim noticed his grand daughter's action. "I never thought that he will last this long."

Solar faced the old man. "Me either.. he is different to the others that you hired."

Turning her sight back to her bodyguard who is now stealing the sweets and placing them in a paper bag that who knows where the shameless bodyguard got it.

"See... Isn't he different." And she laugh.

"Of course... He is." Mr. Kim replied, in a more serious tone.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"This one is too sweet..... But I like it."

Byul is too busy tasting all the cupcakes and other sweets, when she almost choked when someone approached her.

"You love sweets, do you?"

And a tall woman is staring at her  and smiling playfully.

"N-Noona. You almost killed me."

Dahee laughed but still manages to hand over a glass of water to the man almost dying while coughing.

"I'm... I'm just tasting. You know.. I'm trying to evaluate if they really are delicious." Byul tried to reason out, hiding her embarrassment.

"And since when did you become an evaluator of such?"

Byul felt a spark of confidence ignited inside her. She can never be good on everything, but her taste buds never failed her when it comes with foods. "You might not aware of this. But I'm actually an expert with these... And dessert is my specialty!"