12

Solar's POV:

Solar:
"I'm near. Better prepare my coffee, Hyejinie."

I press the sent button to give a message to my friend, telling for my arrival.

Sorry Hyejinie.. I know you're busy this morning. But don't worry, I won't take your time. I'll just hang out for a little time in your shop.

This is not happening, if it weren't to that thinnest bodyguard I know. Throwing a glare on him, while he's busy driving. Wishing that my glare can burn his head! He is annoying.

Now what happen this morning, an hour ago to be exact play in my head...

*

*  *  *

1 hour ago, when I just finished dressing up, wanting to go outside after 2 days of imprisoning myself in the mansion, I saw Yul cleaning the car.. And just like a flashback, it's still fresh in my mind the things happened with Krystal and this stupid bodyguard of mine 2 days ago.

I whispered a cursed, not expecting the young man. I don't have the intention of bringing Yul with me. Well the reason was.....

Well..

Well, as I've said awhile ago, I was imprisoned for 2 days.... And he was the biggest contributor for the reason why I chose to let myself stay in this boring mansion for 2 days.

Asking why???

You can keep asking me... Cause I also don't know exactly why.

When I was about to hide behind the door entrance, it was too late, he noticed me.

I'm planning to stealth  and drive the car without him. But unfortunately, this will not be a smooth escape.

I've been trying to go out alone for the past few days but this crazy man is not allowing me so. He kept on telling me that he needed to stay beside me. Always!
I should be mad by his persistence. But I can't explain why I felt warm from his words.... But I pushed it aside and convinced myself that I'm just being crazy and maybe my period is coming anytime soon, so hormones are playing on me.

But the feeling of annoyance was still lingering inside me. The picture of that annoying Krystal and my stupid bodyguard was still fresh in my memory.

I got blanked when Yul asked me where to go. Can't find an excuse, then suddenly my friend Hyejin came in my mind.

"To a friend's house."

"Okay, miss.. perfect timing, the car is ready. We can go."

No way.. I need to stand on this. He is just a bodyguard! I'm the boss.

"No. I'm going alone. You stay here."

I can foresee the counterattack coming.. He is opening his mouth.

"Give me the keys." Trying to keep my voice threatening as possible.

But he's not doing anything. He keeps on staring at me. Like he's solving a long math equation in her mind.

"What are you waiting for? Give me the key!"

I saw him sighed. What was that for? A surge of irritation creeped on me.