10

Deep breathing.
Dripping of sweats.
Moaning.
"W~ait!! We c-can't do this he-here." Byul whispered, suddenly feeling nervous and uncomfortable to what is happening.

"Ahhh~"
She released another moan. She felt ecstatic and contented of what the woman under her is doing.

Byul looked at the cute woman smirking while kneeling in front of her.

Again.. "Aaahhhh~" Byul let go a longer moan as she felt the final thrust and reflexively reach the cute woman's hair with her hand.

"Is it good? Does it feel great?" The cute woman asked, straightening her back and sat next to Byul.

Byul nodded and smiled "I've never felt this great before."

They were sitting next to each other in a cafe near their house. It's 7pm and they both decided to meet after Byul finished following her boss and doing some errands anywhere.

She felt so exhausted and her feet is killing her. So Wheein help her friend to ease the pain by massaging her legs, while waiting for their orders.

Byul reached Wheein's hand and squeezed it, while saying "Thank you"

Wheein can only smile sympathetically, knowing the hardship that her friend was enduring, eventhough she disagree on the idea about Byul's mission to seduce her boss.

"Any progress in your mission?" Wheein nonchalantly asked, wishing silently for her friend to cease.

Byul almost crouching on her seat and tweak her freshly released hair from the wig using her both hands.

"I don't know what to do! She's cold as ice, Wheeinie!"

The words gladdened Wheein's  heart and a smile slowly creeping on her face, feeling relieved to hear that nothing is happening to her friend's plans. But she immediately brushed it off as she suddenly felt guilty. She knew how Byul needed the job so much and doing what the old Mr. Kim wants is the only way.

Reaching Byul's back and caressed it with her hand. "Sorry to hear that. But as you've said before. Your boss is so hard to please. Then I think you can't seduce her with simple things."

Byul faced her friend, hopelessly. "But what can I do? I have no money to impress her."

The latter hissed on Byul's answer. "You really don't know how charismatic you are even without those material things, do you?" She thought.

"You don't need expensive things to offer just to please someone, Byulie." Wheein opposed.

"Just do your thing. The usual greasy Byul moves... And just show how kind person you are." She added.

Byul thought of it for seconds, but then she knitted her eyebrows."I don't think that will be effective."

"Miss Solar can't be move by just being kind."

Wheein sighed, reaching the iced coffee she ordered and muttered words, defying Byul's answer. "Then why is it effective to me."

"What?" Byul asked, not hearing what Wheein just said.

Wheein sighed for the second time, thinking how helpless the situation and the person beside her. "I said.... 'If you say so'."

They both became quiet for the whole time, thinking for any solution. But the truth was, Wheein is timidly thinking. She really wants to help but she does not understand why her mind is not doing her job and no suggestions popping out.