22

With an obvious amusement written on Dahee's face, she's trying her best to contain her smile as she watches Byul terrorizing a visitor. "I'm sorry, but you can't go inside if you don't have an appointment."

"But I came here to surprise her. Besides her secretary already announced my presence to your boss. She knew I was here." Byul pretended she didn't hear it, and straightly glaring the man, hissing with annoyance on how Solar's bodyguard is treating him.

He turned to the amused secretary, asking for help. And the latter decided to end his torment. "Yul, I already told Miss Solar about Sir Eric." 

" You did?" Feeling betrayed, she threw a disbelief expression towards the older woman who is teasing her. "I somehow did."

"See. She did.. Now step aside and let me in." Eric stepped forward but got blocked by Byul's hand. " Not so fast Sir."

Byul did everything in her power to stop Eric, "I need to inspect you first before entering." She does not want Solar to see this pretty boy. Or even breathe the same air as her boss.

"Do you really need to?"

Byul stood straight, trying to intimidate the man. "Just want to be sure. Part of my job."

Eric thought that he was left with no choice but to follow the strict bodyguard. He voluntarily raised his arm on his side and let Byul do his job.

As she was about to check on Eric's arm, Solar open the door looking impatient. "What is taking you so long Eric?"

"Well, your bodyguard is being annoyingly strict. Mind helping me out?" Eric said smiling, and Byul finds it irritating.

Solar tried to read the room, giving Byul a questioning look, but the other one is averting her eyes. Without knowing what is happening, Solar just let it go and ordered to let her visitor get in.

She walked back to her desk, while Eric was blocked once again. "I'm sorry. But that bouquet is not allowed."

Eric knotted his eyebrows, thinking how rediculous this certain person is behaving infront of him. "Why? These are just flowers?"

"For safety purposes... It's protocol." She answered giving a blunt reaction and snatched the bouquet from the confused man. "You may enter."

Eric just shrugged it all, and followed Solar to the office. While Byul instantly throw the flowers in a bin next to her and followed inside the office. "I won't give this man a chance to  be alone with my boss. Over my dead body!" She thought.

Byul saw them sitting on the couch. And with heavy heart, she looked at them exchanging words and laughs. She sadly realized how close they are.

"By the way.. Did you like the flowers that I sent you the other day?"

Byul snapped her neck the moment she heard it. "So. It was you? You sly .."

"It's from you?" Solar took a glance on her bodyguard, remembering how mad Byul was at that time.

Eric is just smiling and did not noticed the menaced on Byul's eyes towards him. "Did you like it? I personally picked the most pretty ones."

"It didn't even match her beauty." Byul hissed.

"What did you say?" The man was looking at her. Byul did not mean to say it out loud. "Nothing.. I said they are pretty." Byul felt shy when she noticed the older woman looking at her as well. Byul knew very well the feeling that is wrapping her whole emotions.. The frustration and irritation boiling inside her whenever this Eric or any man getting closer to Solar.. She knew it was jealousy. And what makes it more frustrating is that she can't do anything about it and she is fully aware that she has no right to feel it too.