Extra Chapter

"4 am" Byul read the time on her wrist watch while squinting her eyes. Her head is throbbing as she can still feel the sleepiness throughout her body.

"Why suddenly wants to wake up this early!" She complained while waiting for her boss.

She tried to stretch her arms and back to keep herself awake. And seeing her reflection on the mansion's front window, Byul scans her clothes. She's wearing gray jogging pants and a sweater, paired with white rubber shoes.

Byul hissed as she thought how plain she looks like.

"Good you're on time."

Byul looks at the owner of the voice. "Still sleepy?"

"Miss.." Byul's eyes lit up and sleepiness was forgotten as she saw Solar behind her smiling cocky, wearing her white sports bra, gray pants and brown jacket.

Byul's sight was glued on her employer's toned abs, and the latter was enjoying her bodyguard's reaction. She should feel harassed but she felt so confident and fluttered on how the slim person infront of her is fascinated at her look. "What?"

"Oh. I'm sorry.. I was just looking at you... I mean waiting for you." Byul almost choked at her own words. Not liking what she's feeling at the moment.

Solar on the otherhand just nod with a smile, wanting to tease her bodyguard more but chose not to."Ready for a run?"

The taller woman's reaction turned to scowl as she heard her employer. "We are going for a jog?"

"Yes. That's why I told you to come earlier this morning." Solar replied with ease.

But Byul tried to contest. "But you usually don't go out. You can use the threadmil if you want."

But Solar think the other way. "I want to run outside. I got tired with the threadmil."

Byul still believes that it's not a good idea. But Solar looks determined. She wants to stop her but Byul knew that she'll just scold at her.

"Look, if you're too lazy to jog, just say so. I don't care." Solar rebuked and started to walk pass Byul.

"It's not that I don't want to join you. It's just that.."

Solar keep walking while the other one is following her. "It's just that.. you're way too hot."

Solar halt looking back at her bodyguard who got startled on the sudden stop of her employer.

"You think I'm hot?" Solar teases Byul. And the latter was taken a back. "Yes.. I mean No."

"I'm not?" She is enjoying it.

"What? No! I mean you are hot. Way too hot actually. It's just that.. You may encounter bad people and.. You know.. I just don't want something bad to happen." Byul nervously explained.

But Solar just smiled. "Well, I'm not scared. Cause you're here." She said. "Just don't take those eyes of yours away from me." She added with a wink and started running after leaving Byul flustered.

"Oh. Byul control yourself." Scolding herself.

But as she noticed the growing distance, she followed her. "Thank you God." Byul whispered while looking at her employer's image, thanking Him for the blessing and for the wonderful view.

*******************************************