Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

I sighed and floated around to the grave yard again another round but no one was getting buried today. Damn, maybe I should go to the hospital, sometimes there's gotta be someone in a coma. I floated down to the hospital until I saw Azrael staring at me with anger in his eyes. I wanted to pale but that was impossible since I'm a Specter. 

Oh crap. I started floating faster away and he sighed, grabbing my hand before I even knew. "LET GO OF ME!!!" I yelled at him and he scowled, rubbing his ears in pain. "Jeez...girl, calm down. I'm here to help you, Sammuel send me to help you find another Body." he said as a reply and I sighed. 'How can I trust you?" I asked and he sighed. 

"White Angels can never lie even when they try." he said and motioned to his body. "And I'm a White Angel so I can't lie, girl." "I'm not a girl, I'm a young woman." I say and he runs his fingers through his hair. "Whatever. Sammuel already prepared a new Body for you. Just come with me and we'll settle you in." he says.

"What about Shadye? What happened to him?" I ask and he scowls. "Sammuel will anser that for you. I have no say in what happened since I didn't see anything." he replied and I sigh. Jeez, this angel is a pain the ass isn't he?

"Let's go." 

                                                                                    Unknown

I can't believe I got the Dragon Halfing to come to our side! He doesn't even know that I helped him kill the Prophetess! I laughed and he stared at me with his crazy blue eyes of his. I turned to him and smiled, folding my hands across my chest. "So you must be wondering who I am." I say and he scowls, narrowing his eyes and slowly nodded. 

"I am the Hell King's first son, Fou the Madness." I say and he nods. "So that's why madness surrounds you." he says and I laugh.  "Oh dear God, thank you for this gift!" I yell up to the sky and he crosses his Dragon arms across his chest. "You seem to thank God a lot." he says and I chuckle, nodding my head. He sure is a strange one. "He is our leader and gave Eve and Adam to each other to form the first Human. You should know that every single Creature came from Humans besides Angels. Angels were created by God as the perfect being and helped Adam and Eve as the founded the Human World. I though was born right after the Fall of my father so I was not born a White Angel but a Hell Angel or more common known as an Evil Angel." I explain and he sighs, rolling his eyes in boredom. 

"You bore me, child of the Hell King." he said and I grab his arm then hiss out a curse from the burning skin he held."Jeez, Dragon Halfing you can't even control your bodily temperature in that Form." I say and he flips me off. I chuckle and snap my fingers, his arms, ears, and eyes returning to Human Form. His eyes widen and glanced down at his hands then to me, questions in his eyes. 

"I can control Creatures Forms and even hold back there power for them in exchange for some Madness." I say then he grins madly, his eyes going wide from the madness. He started to chuckle and I smiled, patting his arm. "Now let's get planning to help free my father from his bounds in Hell." 

                                                                                            Emigda

I gasped as i took a new breath from a different Body. I joined the Body so fast it hurt to try to move but Sammuel said that was the side effects. I clawed at the ground and Azrael stared at me with impatient eyes. He sighed and I gasped out blood, spilling over my clothes. Memories of this girl started flowing into my mind like a film roll. 

The girl's name was Emily Crosoki from Russia and she dies of a massive heart attack because of her weak her heart. She was ten when she died and her father abandoned her at six and her mother died of a heart attack too at seven. She wanted to live too but her heart attack came to her a few minutes ago and she died only one minute ago. 

I screamed but it sounded like a little girl's body is in pain. Sammuel crossed his arms and looked away, ignoring the body aching pain I am in. I put my hands up to my eyes and clawed at them, feeling tears roll down my face.

IT HURTS!!!!

Suddenly everything stopped and I slowly breathed normally. Sammuel slowly pushed my body up and I stumbled to stand, nearly falling over. "Easy, girl, this Body's functions just started working again and your Soul has to get attached to the Body. You may get some side effects of the girl's death so don't get pushed around too much." Azrael said and I carefully nodded. "Do you remember who you are?" Sammuel asked and I opened my mouth to reply. 

"Emigda Rosario-White Witch, Alchemist and Spector." I say in a little girl's voice-Emily's voice. Sammuel smiled and  I smiled back at him. "Now Azrael will help you find the Dragon Halfing while I continue to watch over Amy and Rogziel." he said and I blinked. "But!" I say before a pang in my chest stops me and I scowl. "I can not just leave my подрядчик alone without protection." he says and I clutch the the dress in my tiny fists. "Fine. But promise me that you'll go help me find Shadye after Allen comes back." I say and he nods. "A promise." he says then Azrael picks me up and flying away from the old building where everything for me changed. 

                                                                                        Unknown

The Dragon Halfing stared at the little girl with murder in his eyes. I grinned and my teeth lengthened, patting her head like a cat. "Now, you see little girl. You don't seem to understand the importance of your sacrifice. Once you die, you'll be up with God in Heaven. So..." I say and grin even more, "BE QUIET!!!!" Her eyes widen and scream, madness spreading into her innocent  body. I laughed and more madness spread into her, I pointed to the girl.

"NOW KILL HER!" I scream at him and his eyes widen, pupils slitting and his arm turned into a Dragon's. He brought it down and attacked the girl in the chest. Blood splattered everywhere and he stared down at her in no emotion but licked the blood from his cheek. I laugh and smile up to the sky, yelling, "OH WHAT A GRATEFUL THING YOU LET US DO DEAR GOD!!!WHAT A GREAT SIN YOU LET HIM COMMIT DEAR GOD!!!!" 

"What the hell are you doing, Shadye?!" a different little girl's voice said and we turned to it. My eyes widen at the sight of the White Aura surrounding an Angel and a little girl surrounded by a huge patch of a Witch's and Alchemist's power. "Oh dear God, thank you for this meal." I say and the White Angel laugh's, a White scythe appearing his hand. My eyes widen at the sight of it and he twirls it around like it's nothing. 

"Immpossible, Azrael?! You're a White Angel!" I exclaim and he smiles at me, placing the girl down onto the ground. Her brown hair stained with tiny droplet's of blood and her green eyes furious at me. "You desire divine punishment, Hell Angel Fou. You should be in Hell burning alive."he said and I gulp, "Now you do your thing, Prophetess."  

The girl ran over to the Dragon Halfing but my Hell Wall blocked her. She shrieked and the Dragon Halfing turned to her, his eyes baring down at her. "Who the hell are you? And do you want to die?" he says to her and she scowls. "Break down this barrier, Azrael!" she says and Azrael yawns, snapping his fingers and the Hell Wall broke. I scowled and hissed out, "Damn it, Dragon Halfing kill the girl!" He raised up his arm and the girl tackled him to the ground. 

"Shadye! It's Emigda!" she cries and his eyes widen, regaining emotion. "No. I killed her." he said and she shook her head. "I'm a Spector too so I'm able to travel into different Bodies! So I'm able to be in different Bodies and my Soul won't die." she yells then his eyes turn back to emotionless and raises his hand to attack her.

"NO!!!!!"  she cried and a White Light came from her, engulfing us.