18

You're sitting on a bench reading a book when Billy walks over upset.  "Hey Billy, why the sad look?".  "I feel kind of left out it just feels like Zak and Aaron want to work with Nick more than me" he replied.  "Come on Billy Zak knows you're a great investigator but when you came into this family it was just Zak, Aaron, and Nick maybe someday you'll be there investigating with the guys" you stated. 

"Maybe" he remarked.  You look as Nick leaves and Aaron walks over.  "Hey where's Nick going?".  "Back home someone passed away in his family" Aaron remarked.  "So, what's going to happen tonight you guys going to wait untill Nick comes back".  "I don't think Nick is coming back" Zak replied walking over.  "Why not?" Billy inquired.  "He just wants out of Ghost Adventures" Zak stated.

"Zak why don't you use Billy tonight" You suggested.  "Yeah, why not Zak"Aaron stated.  "All right Billy you've been promoted let's go over a few things".  I'll be right there Zak" and Zak and Aaron walk off. "Congratulations it looks like you're up front and center tonight Billy" you stated as Billy smiled.  "Thanks for the pep talk Y/N" he said.  "My pleasure now go" and Billy went over to the guys. 

That night while you're getting ready for bed your phone rings and see it's Billy.  "Hey Billy, where are you?".  "The bathroom I wanted to tell you Zak offered me a place as investigator slash AV tech with Jay, I wanted you to be the first to know" he stated.  "That's great now get back before they think you're looking for spirits on your own" you replied.  He turns off his phone as you smile in happiness for Billy.