84

Zak and the guys were going over some stuff with Carrie their new camera person when Aaron noticed the day and went white.  "Aaron what's wrong?"Billy asked.  "Please tell me that's not the day today" he said anxiously.  "According to my watch it is.  What's wrong?" Zak inquired.  "I totally forgot about Amber's birthday yesterday she's going to kill me"Aaron remarked.  As the guys tried to calm Aaron down Carrie got up and left.

That afternoon Aaron was thinking of how to make it up to his fiancée when his phone rang.  "Hello".  "Aaron I have to tell you-".  "Amber before you go crazy let me explain".  "I got your necklace the jewelry apologized for the lateness but the Amber jewels on it are beautiful and the gift card to our favorite restaurant the one you took me to on our first date.  The card that said that we'll go there when you get home and the yellow roses my favorite were breath taking.  I wanted to call for the beautiful belated birthday gift baby". 

After that Aaron was dumbfounded as Carrie just watched.  "You did that didn't you Carrie?"Jay asked walking over.  "Maybe I did maybe I didn't Jay" she said with smirk as she walked away.  Upstairs she was walking to her room when her phone rang.  "Hey Louis thanks so much for making that Amber necklace she loved it.  Tell Uncle Kirk and Aunt Franny for their help too. Maybe I should change profession but for know I'll stay where I am"Carrie stated and hung up.