88

Zak is pacing back and forth holding his phone in his hand.  His girlfriend just called to tell him she's late and has been feeling sick so she went to get a pregnancy test and would call him back with the result.  Zak's stomach is all in knots as thoughts went through his head:  AM I READY TO BE A FATHER, SHOULD I MARRY HER, ARE WE READY TO BE PARENTS A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts.  He opened the door to see Aaron.  "You ready for dinner?"he asked.  "You guys go I'm-I'm not hungry"Zak replied as he looked at his phone. 

"Zak what's wrong?" Aaron asked as Zak sat down.  "Y/N called me she's late and has been feeling sick.  She went to get a pregnancy test and would text me back.  My mind is going in so many direction"Zak remarked.  "Have you heard anything from her?".  "No and that's what's scaring me if she is or not" Zak replied.  "Don't panic unless you need too Zak"Aaron said.  "Aaron what if she is I'm not sure if I'm ready to be a father.  With what we do and what we might bring home with us it scares me" Zak stated ready to have an asthma attack.

"Zak just relax before I have to take you to the hospital for an asthma attack".  Zak's phone started to ring so he went out to the balcony.  "Hello".  "Hey Zak sorry to keep you waiting I didn't know what test to get"you replied.  "So are we parents or not?".  "I got one more minute listen Zak if it is positive and you're not sure if you're ready to be a father I won't hold that to you" you stated. 

"If it is positive I want to be in this child's life and I'll help you with the pregnancy as much as I possible can" Zak stated.  "Just to let you know Zak twins run in my family I have like three sets of twin cousins and my sister has two set of twins too".  Oh boy Zak thought as he heard a timer go off.  Y/N get the test and look at it.  "So?".  Zak came back in as Aaron stood there.  "So positive or negative?".  "Negative but she's going to see her doctor tomorrow to make sure"Zak replied as he sighed.  "You wanted it to be positive didn't you".  "Yeah"Zak replied.  "If it was your mother would be happy"Aaron said as Zak chuckled.