100

Zak is at his haunted museum going over a few things as his mother walks over surprised to see her son there.  "Zakary Alexander Bagans what are you doing here when your wife is due to have your first child?"she inquired.  "Mom, I had some work that had to be done and if Rose goes into labor, I have my phone with me" Zak replied showing her. 

"All right" and she left.  Zak was just about to leave when something told him to go up to the Dybbuk box.  He walked up there as the hair on his arms stood straight up. Zakary come here a voice called out to him.  Zak walked in as his heart started to pound inside his chest.  While he walked to the box the door behind him closed.  Zak walked over and tried to open the door but wouldn't.  

You're mine.  Zak turned around and saw this thing that looked like a woman, but Zak knew exactly what it is.  "The Dybbuk" Zak muttered.  The Dybbuk tried to come near Zak but was pushed away.  Then the Dybbuk saw the ring on Zak's finger.  "Someone else holds your heart   but don't worry Bagans once Rose and your child die your grieving heart will be mine" the Dybbuk remarked getting up.   

Zak's phone rang and it was Rose telling him that she was having bad headaches and was dizzy.  "Rose call-" but his phone went dead.  "LET ME OUT OF HERE!!" Zak yelled as the Dybbuk stood there. "You know I almost had you when your father passed but you stayed away.  Now when your child and wife die, you'll be mine forever".  

In the security room Aaron and Billy were talking when Aaron noticed something in the Dybbuk room.  "Billy what's Zak doing in the Dybbuk room?".  "I don't know" as Nancy ran in.  "Where's Zak Rose was brought to the hospital with preeclampsia they have to do an emergency C-section" she replied.  "He's in the Dybbuk room but look at his body language something is in there with him" Aaron said. 

"Guys we can't open the Dybbuk room" someone remarked from the walkie talkie.   Aaron and Billy ran up to the room as Nancy watched the security camera.  "You'll never have me now let me out now!!"Zak yelled.  The Dybbuk walked over to Zak and tried to kiss him, but Zak wouldn't let it. At the door Aaron tried to open the door as Zak stood strong as he mumbled a pray that a rabbi taught him when Zak first got the box.  The Dybbuk fell to the ground as the door started to open.  

"What's going on?" the Dybbuk asked as Zak said the pray louder and louder until the door open. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO" The Dybbuk yelled as it disappeared.  Once that door open Zak ran out to his car.  When Zak got to the hospital the nurse brought him right up to the operating room.  They were just about to make the incision when she brought him in. 

"Thank god I thought you were going to miss it" as Zak held her hand.  That night Nancy and the guys arrived at the hospital to welcome Zak's first born into the world.  They were led to Rose's room and walked in to see Zak holding a baby but as they came in more Rose was holding another one.

Zak's mom looked ready to faint, so Zak walked over and sat her down.  "You have to be kidding me twins"she stated.  "We were as surprise as you are" Rose replied.  "So, girls, boys, fifty-fifty?" Jay inquired.  "Meet Vincent Zakary Bagans"Rose stated.  "And Alexander Jackson Bagans" Zak added.  "Oh my god they're adorable man" Aaron replied as Zak gave Alex to his mom.  "I guess one was hiding in the sonograms" Billy remarked.  "Doctors think every time I had a sonogram, they flipped so we might have seen both of them at different time"Rose said. "Well, they're beautiful reminds me of when I had Zak, he couldn't wait to get here almost had him in the parking lot if his father didn't speed like a demon" Nancy said as Zak blushed.  

"Zak, can I talk to you for a moment outside?" Aaron inquired.  "Sure" and they went to the hall.  "What the hell happened in the Dybbuk room?"Aaron asked. "I have no clue it's like the Dybbuk was in there but as a woman she said that she wanted me and killing the babies and Rose meant that she would have my soul.  Then I remembered this pray from the rabbi I talked to when I got the box, I started to say it louder and louder until the Dybbuk disappeared" Zak replied.  

"You should teach us that pray Zak and congratulations man" as Aaron gave him a hug.  After that they walked in but as Zak started to walk in, he saw his father standing there with a smile on his face and gave his son a thumbs up.  Zak smiled as he gave it back and walked back into the room.