94

Jordan was working on a few things when she notice Zak rubbing his side.  "You all right?" she asked.  "I just got a pain in my side"he replied.  "How long have you have this pain".  "A few-days" he replied wiping his brow.  Jordan grabbed the thermometer and scanned his forehead.  "Zak you need to see a doctor you have a fever of a hundred two" she replied. 

Then Jack showed up.  "Why haven't we start filming?,".   He saw Zak talking to Jordan and saw her going to a car with him.  "Hey where are you guys going?".  "I'm taking Zak to see a doctor he has a fever a hundred two with pain in his side" Jordan said.  "He probably has food poisoning".  Jordan walked over to him.  "Listen Jack I know you produce this show but he is really sick and I'm taking him to a hospital". 

"I've seen Zak go through the flu, a virus, and a sore throat to do an investigation so I think he can push through it".  Then Aaron walked over.  "What's going on?".  "Jack doesn't think Zak should go see a doctor he's in pain with a fever" Jordan stated.  Then they heard something hit the ground they turn to see Zak vomiting.  "I agree with Jordan Jack if Zak's throwing up I think he needs to be checked out".  "I feel dizzy"Zak said.  "That's it I'm taking him" as she gets into the car.  "You do that you're fire" Jack remarked.  "Than I'll sue" as she left. 

When Jordan got back Aaron and the guys were sitting there.  "I thought you guys would be filming".  "Not with out Zak we told Jack that so he isn't happy with us"Billy replied.  "Maybe he would like to know if Zak didn't go to the hospital Ghost Adventures would be no more" she remarked.  Then Jack came over. "I thought I fired you and where's Zak"Jack inquired.  "Back at the hospital having surgery it seem Zak had a kidney stone that was stuck in the Ureter.  That stone could of damaged his kidney or worse they would have to remove it" Jordan said. 

"So Zak has another one"Jack remarked.  "Jack Zak only has one kidney if they had to remove it Zak would be on dialysis waiting for a kidney transplant Ghost Adventure would be no more" Aaron stated. "And I seem to recall you telling Aaron to get back to work when he got sick over in England and you almost killed him because his appendix burst inside of him".  "You got no proof of that" Jack remarked. 

"I remember that Jack you told me it was just the time difference I almost died in the hell fire caves (read #55 to understand).  Jack I'd hand in your resignation before you actually do kill someone on this set" Aaron suggested.  Jack got in his car and left never to be seen on the Ghost Adventures investigations again.