17

At her house Julie was getting ready for a blind date which her mother set her up on.  "I can't believe you did this mom".  "Oh come on you need to get out and mingle baby" she replied.  "And how am I going to know who this guy is mom" Julia asked.  "I told his father what you look like now get going".  As she got outside Julie called her friend Cristina.  "Cristina what are you doing tonight I need my wing girl?". "Why do you need me for?" Cristina inquired.  "My mother set me up on a blind date and if this guy is lame I'm going to need someone to get me out of it" Julie remarked.  

"All right" and hung up.  When Julia got there she looked around and saw her friend Cristina sitting in a booth.  "I hate blind dates".  "Well they are some cute guys here including those two over near the bar maybe one of them is your blind date" Cristina stated. At the bar the two guys were talking.  "The girl my father told me about just walked in with another girl over in that booth over there" Aaron stated as Zak looked.  

"They're cute I'm glad you asked me to come"Zak remarked.  "God I don't know if I'm ready for this Zak" Aaron said.  "Come on if you can go into a haunted hospital you can go over and talk to a woman"Zak stated and they walked over. "Oh my god they're walking over here" Julie remarked.  "Just relax Julie".  "Hi you must be Julia I'm Aaron and this is my good friend Zak". 

"Hi Aaron this is my good friend Cristina"she replied as the guys sat down.  "Who knew a blind date would turn into a double blind date"Zak remarked.  After they had dinner Zak and Cristina went off to do their thing as Aaron and Julie went on their own way. The next morning Julie called Cristina.  "Hey girl how was your date with Aaron". 

"He's so funny Cristina I've never had so much fun and how were you and Zak".  "That boy is hot and he loves Dracula we went to a viewing of Bram Stroker's Dracula than we did our own version of him transforming me" she replied giggling.  "Cristina you remember that show we watch Ghost Adventures?".  "Of course we haven't missed a season yet"she replied.  "Girl you just slept with lead investigator Zak Bagans" Julie remarked.  "And you went out with Aaron Goodwin how did we not figure this out"Cristina stated as they both laughed.