☆Happy endings ☆

If you're reading this, why haven't you followed me??
Now, go to my profile and click the follow button.😪🤗

[Johnny Drille:]
I really like you and it's true
There is only one, just you
I find it hard to say
I wish you knew I am on your Instagram all day, stalking you.

Kelly arrived at the school with a big smile and as soon as Julia saw him walk past the gate, she ran to hug him like her life depended on it.

" I'm sorry I doubted your love" Julia apologised
" it's okay, I was foolish too" he said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

" can we kiss?" Kelly asked.
He didn't wait for her to reply as he drew her into a big tight hug and kissed her.
They smiled at each other and walked to their classroom together.

" Joviana, please, wait. I need to talk to you" it was Nathan running after Joviana who was on her way to the cafeteria
" well, I don't want to talk to you"  Joviana said angrily.
" why're you angry?" Nathan asked.
" nothing, I don't feel like talking, the fact that all these happened because of you is just so annoying" she rolled her eyes, they were standing in the hallway now.

" I'm sorry, but I still really like you, Natasha tried to make me hate you but I just couldn't." Nathan explained.
" hmm"
" I'm serious, she told me you kissed kelly and that you like him, I had to believe When I saw the pictures , but trust me, I still love you, we can work out"  Nathan was frantic now.
" I believe you" Joviana said as a tear slipped down her eye, she remembered how she was insulted and spat on by Natasha, how Julia was beaten, how they fought and settled, all these happened in a few months, her life in crystal academy had been a rollercoaster ride.

Nathan pulled her into a hug. " I'm really sorry, an angel like you had to go through all these, I am truly sorry"
" it's okay " Joviana said pulling out of the hug.
" so will you be my girlfriend?" Nathan asked holding her hand.
Joviana looked into his eyes as if searching for sincerity in them.
"Yes" she nodded.
Nathan brought out a necklace and placed it on her neck.
" you're my baby" he giggled and kissed her on her forehead.

" awwwwww" was the chorus they got from the students watching as they smiled dreamily watching the couple.

The end.
I FEEL LIKE TEARING UP, BUT I'M A WOMAN OF WAR😂
The song for this moment is :  Simi× Johnny drille- halelujah💗

Hafa Bbnaija na?
Who's gonna win?

If you have any questions, drop them in the comment section.

Question:  what's your take on cheating in relationships?