Chapter Thirteen

Nathan's pov
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Nathan wondered why his girlfriend - Natasha so hated Joviana. It was more like the two girls had met each other before and didn't like each other because they seemed to be getting along just fine (note the sarcasm).

Joviana wasn't the first girl Natasha was fighting with because she was being overprotective and jealous. They started dating last term and she's had quarrels with three different girls( outside the school).
When the two of them first met , Natasha was a sweet, pretty angel . He had just started schooling at Crystal academy and Natasha was the only girl amongst other girls dying for him that caught his attention. She offered to show him round and soon they became friends , even before they officially started dating, everybody thought they were together.
He smiled remembering how he asked Natasha out and she replied
"HUH! I thought we were already dating! Technically we are a couple but yes I'll be your girl"
She said giggling.
Nathan shook these thoughts out of his head and went to hang out with his guys who were were at the back of the class talking.
After sometime he sighted joviana and Natasha coming into the class , Joviana's face was emotionless while Natasha frowned hers.
Nathan stood up and walked towards Natasha .
" I DON'T WANT TO EVER SEE YOU WITH HER!"

Nathan didn't reply , he knew she was just talking out of anger. He wondered if they were punished... "were you punished?"he asked
" yes, I was punished while she was released because I confronted her first''Natasha said
" okay" Nathan replied .
" " All you're going to say is 'OKAY??" Natasha asked angrily..
" I said I do not want to see you with her!" Natasha said ..
They were already drawing attention to themselves , some students were already looking at them.
Nathan grabbed Natasha' s hand gently but firmly and took her to her seat.
" look, Babe, you forgot we have a project together " Nathan said pleadingly.
"Okay! Talk to me AFTER your project!" Natasha said and stormed out.
* * * * *☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆*************
Soon it was break and Joviana and Veronica went to the cafeteria together.. " What happened at Mr Gideon's office?" Veronica asked.
" he punished Natasha because she was so confrontational and then he gave me series of warning to avoid trouble, the stupid girl didn't even tell Mr Gideon that it was because of a boy all that happened" joviana said laughing.
" seriously? What did she say?" Veronica asked
" she said I was glaring at her" joviana replied..
The two girls burst into laughter in unison.
" she's sick!" Veronica said.
" I know right" joviana said as they settled down to eat their lunch.
As they were eating Nathan appeared at their front.
" here's the 2a where I wrote the project, you can go through it later and tell me what you think" Nathan said with a straight face, he looked gloomy.
Joviana took the note from him and he left the cafeteria.
" looks like they had a fight!" Veronica said quietly.
" why say so?" Joviana asked
"Look, Natasha is eating with her friends and Nathan and his squad are no where around.. they normally take the table next to Natasha's"
" Ohh" joviana said, she was feeling quite guilty because she seemed to be the cause of the friction between the two.
" babe, you aren't the cause! " eat your food".Veronica said when she noticed joviana was lost in thoughts.
" I never wished to be tangled up in all these drama. I just don't like the attention all these is bringing to me.. me having to quarell with the queen bee of the class? In my former school non of these happened!" Joviana said clearly frustrated .
" it's not your fault, That's how Natty is" veronica said.

*********************
After the break, as joviana and Veronica walked to the class, Joviana heard someone calling her name, actually shouting,It was kelly .. Joviana ignored him.. " snub me I snub you ''joviana thought.
He snubbed her online after reading her message.. so it was her turn to snub.
Kelly probably noticed that he was being ignored and he stopped calling her name.
" Jovi, he was calling you" veronica said .
" yes I knew but didn't want to answer." Joviana replied.
" you ehnnn" veronica said laughing.
" he's part of the drama I want to avoid " joviana said quietly.
Their conversation ended abruptly as they got to the class.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hey guys! HAPPY NEW YEAR💋❤😙😙
I'M SOO HAPPY TO UPDATE THIS CHAPTER,JUST TAKE IT AS MY NEW YEAR GIFT TO YOU 🤗.
I HOPE THIS YEAR WILL BE A FULFILLING ONE FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES
I LOVE YA'ALL ❤😍😚