Chapter twenty-five

This chapter is dedicated to @Cien20 , thanks a lot, also to @Afilarelee for her amazing and interesting comments,I truly appreciate ❤💯

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Joviana pushed a teary eyed Kelly away from her, " I'm sorry, I just had to" he muttered.
" wham!" Her right hand landed on his right cheek.
Kelly held his cheek with his mouth opened, he couldn't beleive joviana just slapped him.

" look what we have here, holy joviana kissing her sister's boyfriend" Natasha appeared in the girl's restroom. She sure knew how to make an entrance.

" wait, what are you doing here?" Joviana mouthed. She was completely confused.
" easy question, let's just say I wanted to use the bathroom and I happened to come across my classmate kissing her sister's boyfriend and my phone incidentally took a picture" she quoted laughing .

" you're not doing what I think you want to do, Kelly,say something!"

. Joviana gave Kelly a shove, frustration just came in.
" ohh, leave the poor boy, you like him don't you?, you like your sister's boyfriend" Natasha was stating the fact everyone would beleive if the picture went viral. " such betrayal"
" he kissed me, I didn't kiss him, he just...."
" oh please, what were you doing in the toilet ALONE with your sister's boyfie?"

" Natasha!" Nathan called from the front of the restroom.good thing the door was locked.

" a minute please!"she shouted
" ohh, I have company, sorry" Natasha smiled.
" what do you want?" Joviana finally asked.

" simple, stay away from Nathan or in short tell him you don't like him and you don't want anything to do with him, do that and I won't have to show your sister this picture" she waved her phone in front of joviana.

Joviana smelt foul play . " Why don't you just show Nathan and Julia? , that should make more sense to you"
" are you in or not?" Natasha ignored Joviana's question. " I hold the aces"

" okay "
" nice doing business with you" Natasha sashayed out of the restroom.

•~•~

That day was one of the toughest for joviana, as Nathan's driver drove them home, her sister, exhausted from screaming sat besides her chattering about what happened during the interhouse sports , Nathan held her hand tightly and laughed about whatever Julia was saying. Joviana couldn't bring herself to tell Nathan what Natasha said she should tell him.

It was just not easy, at all.

Soon, Nathan got to the front of her house and the driver pulled up.

" wait here, let me get something" joviana just remembered that she hadn't given Nathan his gift.

Julia laughed her mischievous laughter and hopped out of the car.
" I'll leave you two"

Joviana decided that she would just give Nathan his birthday gift before she says the bad part of the whole thing.
She rushed inside to bring out the parcel containing the hoodie.

It was 4pm already and the day was getting dark, like it wanted to rain,joviana ran outside with the parcel , she handed it to Nathan. " happy birthday "
" wow, you remembered!" He was delighted.
" yes, I did" she blushed.
.just then the rain started , it started as tiny drops but soon it became heavy and joviana and Nathan just stared at each other, lost in each other's eyes, the street was illuminated by traffic lights .
Nathan finally broke the awkwardness by giving her a deep kiss.

Joviana, this time returned the kiss, different emotions ran through her, love.joy.sadness.frustration.

She was almost disappointed as Nathan ended the kiss to get some air.
" I.." Joviana stuttered
" shh, no words, be my girl?" Nathan held her face in his hands still staring into her eyes.

Why now?.

" sorry Nathan, I can't, my feelings for you... it's not what you think, it's not what we think.."

" what?" Nathan asked surprised.
"Sorry.." She turned and ran into the comfort of her house,into her room, away from the rain , away from the boy she loved

" how was it?" Julia flopped on joviana's bed anticipating the gist.

" what?"
" I saw the kiss, and from the look of things it's like he asked you out, didn't he?" Julia analysed.

" aproko" joviana tried to smile but it was just hard. She was lucky Julia wasn't paying attention to her face.

" whatever, spill!"
" I said no"

"Kidding huh?" Julia laughed

Joviana took off her earrings and dropped it on the table in front of her mirror." Can we talk about this later" she said as she continued undressing.

" ha, I understand, you're reminiscing the sweet feeling , kissing under the rain" Julia faked a shiver and laughed.

" see you at dinner, I have a video call with Kelly now" Julia said hopping out of joviana's bed and slipping on her flip flops, she'd already changed into an oversized hoodie with the inscription " alpha female ".

Should I tell Julia? Joviana thought as Julia shut the door.
.
~•~•~•

Nathan stood under the rain wondering what just happened, did Joviana just reject him?
Yes dummy ' his inner voice replied.
" we need to get home before six, we have to meet your mum before she leaves for Abuja " his driver reminded.

Nathan got into the car and shut the door loudly.

The thing they felt, the energy, the chemistry and all couldn't be just friendship. He was pretty sure Joviana lied, she'd been acting awkward since he saw her come out of the female's restroom just after Natasha did, he didn't think of it too much because there's nothing suspicious when two girls use the restroom at the same time, there was more than 3 toilets in a block.

But there could be something to it, there always is when Natasha is involved. Joviana had sounded odd when they were in the car.
He would find out why.

~•~•~•

"What is wrong with you , you haven't told me about your kiss oh " Julia said somewhat annoyed.

They just finished eating dinner.
" do you miss mum and dad that much?, I called them not too long ago, mum says I should ask if you still want that book you asked for" Julia rattled on.

" it's not that..I miss mum and dad and yes I still want the book but..... Kelly kissed me." Joviana blurted.

~••~•

So here goes nothing😵
Do you think Jovi should've told Julia about the kiss?
What's Natty's plan?
Do you think Nathan will find out about Natasha's schemes?.

Vote❤
Comment.

Kaffy loves you 🌈❤💯