Chapter 98

Majora pov.

If I use glitter glue on the lake that should give it the shimmer I want it to have. The issue is how do I get it on. Because I'm admittedly not the most aware of what I do with my hands and have gotten glue, and paint on a lot of things I shouldn't of. So Red has given me the rule that I'm not allowed to finger paint unless I'm outside in grubs, and get hosed off. It's winter.

I know why it's a rule but it sucks because being able to work outside is nearly never. It's most often too cold to turn on the house, and normally rains when it is warm enough. I also can't use a paint brush because this is glue and I don't have any bad brushes that can work. Maybe I can get a Q-tip and use that?

Yeah that seems like the best solution. I get up going over to the stairs to go to the upstairs bathroom where we keep them. I should probably grab at least three so if one stops working from the glue, I don't have to go back up. I'm hoping the stuff doesn't end up fluffing up like cotton candy or get stuck on my lake.

Going up the stairs my parents quiet down right away. I wonder what they don't want me hearing. They only do this if me and Vaati aren't suppose to know something. They usually tell us after the thing they're hiding has been dealt with. Or they are talking about the Majora and Vaati before us. Sheik has spied on them doing that once, said they couldn't really make any sense out of it.

I don't get how we're connected to those two dead people. My parents have always said that we shouldn't have to deal with it. But won't tell us what 'it' is. I know it has to do with me and that mask. They always take Vaati out to Banff or Edmonton when I see it and get hurt. They say that they're going to deal with it. They're probably talking about it again.