Chapter 83

Shadow pov.

Yawning again Vio mentions just how happy he is that he took the wheel from me. I was thankfully fully awake for driving to the doctor's and back but not enough to continue. In the mirror I can just barely see Sheik nod to Vio's comment. 

"You really should be catching a few minutes of shut eye, while we're in the car," Vio tells me as we pull into the parking lot.

Vaati comes out from the window seat, his brother coming out a few seconds later. The restaurant isn't busy thank goodness being that we are outside the range of a standard four seat table. After a moment they have a couple tables pushed together. Sheik takes the one closest to a exit just like their mother. Vaati picks the spot next to them as Majora takes the other side of Vaati. Vio takes the middle And I take their left.

The waiter comes over in a minute after we have already discussed what we'll be ordering. "Have you decided what to order?" He asks as I'm pretty sure Vio has to order a drink for me. Damn I really am struggling to stay awake here. 

"Yeah a water, lemonade, and that should cover the drinks," an can hear Vio tell the worker leaning over me, I feel their lips on my cheek for a second too.

In a moment I find some garlic buns on the table and a glass of ice water in front of me. As I'm more awake I could go back to that half sleep state, if Majora wasn't talking so loudly. I try to ignore it for a couple minutes bit just can't. I sigh leaning onto Vio's shoulder, the food will probably take a bit. I feel Vio's eyes shift on to me, before he starts glancing from me to the kids and back again to me.

He speaks in his soft bit firm tone for Majora. "Could you be a little quieter, Shadow needs some rest and you're starting to shift up in volume?" I can tell that Majora's eyes flicker between the two of us quietly saying an apology before continuing at whatever they were discussing before.