Chapter 35

Sheik pov.

The little kid I learned to be named Vaati keeps staring at me one moment and looking at anything else the next. To be more specific he stares at my eyes, unless one of us is talking, then he avoids them like a sickness. Odd behaviors, irritating behaviors but ultimately harmless. Unlike Majora who you can hear the emotions of in between us, Vaati is a bit harder to read.

"Are you not hungry? You haven't finished your food," I attempt to make conversation. He stares at the plate of beef and shakes his head. 

"It feels weird..." He mutters quietly. I get up and go behind the couch, with him watching me the whole time. 

I sit back down next to him "what feels weird about it?" 

"It feels like dry string just dumped in water..." He says still staring at it.

"Do you not like meat?" I ask as the movie continued to play in the background.  

"Didn't get a lot of it, it had to be cooked and it was difficult to steal," he says tilting his head a bit. 

"What did you mean on the last two bits?" He shrinks into himself when I asked that. 

"Dad did not feed my a lot and he never cooked,"

"Is that why your staying here?" I ask moving a little closer to him. 

"I was sleeping at the door, I do not know how I got inside," He tells me starting to get uncomfortable. 

"Blue took you inside and sent me to wake Red, Vio and Green," Majora says like he just now realized we were talking, not noticing that it was the end of it.

I'm pretty sure Majora is the only one here who likes Toy Story. I find it too disconnected from reality and Vaati is once again just staring at my eyes. I can't even change the movie if I don't want to upset Majora. So I'm stuck in this glorified Hell my mother has unknowingly left me in for another 18 minutes.