Tyler Connolly X female reader

As you get ready for a day at the beach, you felt sad. You just got over an ex-boyfriend who cheated on you with your sister.

As she was pregnant with his child which makes you sick. So a beach trip would be nice for you to get your mind off them.

"I have to think about me and me only." You said.

As you get into your top-down red mustang you felt more relaxed. You start the car up then blast the radio for songs.

Your favorite comes on and it was a little smirk. Why because of that how to react to your ex's betrayal to you.

Once at the beach, you look for a parking spot as you and another car find the same one.

The guy in the blue top-down mustang jest you to get the spot. Once parked you wave a thank you to him.

"She's kind of cute." He said as he waved back.

You walk off to find a good spot on the beach to sunbathe. As the guy finds a spot to park and gets out to look for you.

"Excuse miss, you were in the red mustang?" He asked.

"Yeah did I leave I light on?" You replied.

"Oh, I just like talking to people who have the same type of car as me." He said.

As you look up to see Tyler Connolly the lead singer of the Theory of a deadman. He was talking to you and you were just amazed by him.

"Thanks for liking my car." You replied.

He just chuckled and knew that you were a fan by the way you looked at him and covered yourself up.

"I'm guessing you know who I'm." He said.

As he sits down beside you just smiling at you. He was gorgeous with his brown eyes and perfect hair.

"Your Tyler Connolly from the theory of a dead man." You replied.

"Good to meet a fan who not screaming." He joked.

"Even if I scream I have no chance, I can't even keep a boyfriend." You explained.

"You are kind of cute." He replied.

Then put his hand on your thigh and rub it. You froze up and he just smirked at you.

"I'm sister keeps stealing my boyfriends and the last one got her pregnant." You cried.

"Wow, she sounds like a Ho." He replied.

"Yeah, a beautiful one." You said.

Tyler could see you were never the special sister in your parent's life. So to make your day better he kissed you.

It felt like heaven with him as he continues kissing. You just let your problems melt away.

After the kiss, you and he continued to talk for a while. Then made plans for a date so he could see you again.

When your trip to the beach was over for the day. You got back home to see your sister waiting for you.

"Hey, I see you feeling better." She cried.

"Fuck what right now." You said.

"Nothing just my ex posted he find a new girl who was great and beautiful and is having dinner with her this Saturday." She replied.

She was crying that the mystery ex was dating a new girl while she was pregnant with your ex kid.

"You know what how about you bring him over so we can talk." You said.

She texted him as he replies that he would be available this Friday. As the days pass you get to dress as you hear the door and your sister.

"Stop calling me, I dumped you because you got pregnant by another guy who happens to date your sister at the time." He said.

As you walk down to see Tyler, he was the ex your sister dated. How and why never tell you about him.

"Tyler you're my sister's ex?" You asked.

He looks up to see you and smiles, your sister didn't understand what was going on until he told her.

"I meet her at the beach and I started to like her." He explained.

"You stole my man, you fucking whore." She screamed.

"Well looks like the shoe is on the other foot." You said.

"I know our date tomorrow but you want to go get lunch?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll like that." You replied.

As you 2 walk-off for lunch, your sister was in shock that you stole the man who she was supposed to be with.

As she was pregnant by a guy she never wanted. After that meeting you and Tyler become close and a few months later got married.