Trevor x female reader

Trevor feels bad that Neil Sanderson decides to be the drummer in three days grace instead of a thousand foot Krutch. So he at least threw a goodbye/good luck party for his friend.

At the party, neil bought his new bandmates to meet Trevor and the others. Neil gets the friends to talk and mingle.That when you arrive for neil because he left his house keys.

Trevor spot you as you were talking to neil. So he made his way over to talk to you.

"Hi, neil who this?" he asked.

"That right you never met my baby sister." neil said.

"Hey im (your name)," you replied.

As you shake hands with Trevor. He could feel his heart racing. As neil looked at him knowing that Trevor liked you.

As adam gontier calls you over to talk to him. Trevor asked if you were single to neil.

"Yeah, she is but adam been trying to date him," he said.

Trevor knew he had no chance with adam because adam was handsome.

"She doesn't like adam I don't know why, "neil explained.

So Trevor got the courage up to ask you on a date. After an hour at the party, Trevor sees you alone.

"Hey can I ask you something," he said.

"Yeah sure Trevor what is it," you replied.

As Trevor inhale than said would you like to go on a date? You are stunned at his offer happy to accept it. As adam was heartbroken to hear the news.

After the date, you two continued to date and after a few years later. Then Trevor asked you to marry him.

When a smile on your face accepted the ring and be with him forever.