Kurt Cobain x female reader

As the year was 1991 and a band by the name of nirvana was taking over the radio. You seem to like the song smells like teen spirit. As you sing along with Kurt the lead singer.

You felt happy and in love with his voice, blonde hair, and sexy blue eyes. The man was just beautiful and sexy.  You were moving into a new apartment in a new city. The city was Seattle Washington and little did you know he would be there.

"Hey miss do you need help?" a male voice asked.

"Yeah, I just need to open my apartment door," you replied.

"Here give me the box and you can open it," he explained.

As you give the stranger the box and open the door. You tell him just laid the box anywhere.

"Welcome to the neighborhood," he said.

As you turn to face him it was Kurt freaking Cobain. No way your him you're the lead singer of Nirvana Kurt Cobain, you fangirl.

"Yeah guess I'm, " he joked.

Your mind race as your heartbeat for him.

"Hey, I'm having a party at a place for you want to meet the others," he said.

"Yeah, I would love to where your apartment is," you asked.

"It's across the hall from your door," he replied.

Then he left as you tried to find a cute outfit. You wanted Kurt to like you maybe even date you. Later that night you go to his place as he greets you with his bandmates.

"Hello, I'm a big fan even though nirvana just come out," you explained.

Then Courtney's love pops and asked to talk to Kurt in private.

"Courtney, not now I'm making a new friend," he said.

She looked at you while a mad look and walked off. As you and he just talked the night away. He pulls you away from people to his room.

"Sorry it's loud I like our talk and I didn't want to stop," he said.

"I like that you are talking to me," you replied.

Then he smiled while you were sitting in his bed.

"Can I tell you something," he said.

"Yeah sure, " you replied.

Yours looking hot on my bed now and I'm turned on, he whispers in your ear. His voice wetted you as he grabbed your legs.

"I want to feel you I want to hear you moan my name, " he sang.

"Kurt I want you to," you replied.

As he slips your panties off you knew you are about to get the ride of your life. K pulled his pants and boxers down. Then plunged himself in you as you gasp.

"You must find me hot," he whispers.

As he thrusted in you, your legs wrapped around his slick and sexy body. He grunts with the movements as you moaned Kurt. Then he kissed you as he works with your body.

After a few minutes, you two make it to your orgasms. As he came in you felt your heart. As you wet him with pleasure as he smells of you.

After the sex, he lays down with you and asked if you could stay the night. So you stay until the morning as the next day comes. You two hear Dave trying to get Courtney away from the bedroom.

Where that bitch she slept with my man. She screamed.

Then slamming the door opening as you two wake up.

"What the fuck Courtney why are you here, " Kurt said.

"I'm here because I love you, " she cried.

"Well I don't love you so go away I've got company over, " he explained.

As she sees you in Kurt's bed she screams and runs off cussing.

"Does this happen a lot, you asked.

"Huh no your the first girl in my bed," he said.

"Kurt, I should go," you replied.

"No, wait I and I liked your cuddling," he explained.

So you and he lay back down and enjoy each other company. After a year of dating Kurt, he asks you to marry him. As you tell him your pregnant he jumps for enjoyment. Then he says so is that a yes with marriage.

"Yes, Kurt I will marry you, " you replied.

I love this man Kurt was one of the best. Sucks he dies at a young age I was only a toddler when it happens. But he's one of my hero's.