danny x female reader

You and Danny were having a camping trip for the weekend. After Danny had come back from the Hollywood Undead tour.

"Honey, did you pack everything?" You asked.

"Yes, did I forget something?" He replied.

As you show the smores in the bag. He just laughed and finished up settling the tent. After the campsite was done you bought some homemade food for dinner.

"I miss your home cooking," Danny said.

Then Danny just dug into the dinner with a grin on his face. He loves the rockstar life but the home was where he wanted to be.

After dinner, you clean up the site as Danny starts the fire for dessert. While making smores Danny starts to sing.

"You're just enjoying your trip." You said.

"Yeah, I'm it's just so quiet after a few months on the road." He replied.

Danny just loved the fresh air and the time with you. Once dessert was done Danny put a few more logs on the fire.

It was going to get cold that night so he made sure the fire would last. The fire lasted for hours but you woke up cold.

"Danny baby the fire out." You said in a baby doll voice.

"Honey it's too cold to leave the blanket." He replied.

So he got closer and cuddled you for the rest of the night. His body heat kept you warm until morning time.

As you two get out of the tent, Danny just breathes in the fresh air. He had something on his mind.

Then he looks at you with a smile as he gets on one knee.

"I been thinking every time I come home your there with loving arms and make me feel like I belong," Danny said.

"Danny is this what I think it is." You asked.

"Yes, it is will you marry me?" He replied.

"Of course Danny I will marry you." You cried.

As Danny slips a ring on your finger then gives you a big kiss. Danny had finally had his home completed with you to be his soon-to-be wife.

Danny from HU is so cute and his voice is so dreamy. Now I need a Danny in my life.