Sully erna x female reader

As you go to your first Wicca meeting with a friend. You feel in love with the ideas of it. It made me feel near to earth and nature. As the leader of the group starts to speak. You noticed he was hot and tattooed when a sexy voice matched.

After his speech, you go around talking to other members. You felt a pair of eyes watching you. Then a hand tapped your shoulder as you turned around to see him the leader and the leader was sullied erna from Godsmack.

"You're sullied from Godsmack," you freak out.

He smiled and said good thing I don't have to introduce myself but who are you, he asked.

"I'm (your full name)," you replied.

As the night went on you felt a connection with him. He asked you how do you get into Godsmack. As you explained you heard voodoo and fell in love with the song. He smiled and said that everybody song.

"Not me every time I hear I get lost in it, "you explained.

"What do you mean lost in it, " he asked.

"I kind of get turned on when you sing it and only that song," you said.

Sully gets up and pulled you and him deeper into the forest.

"Sully what are you doing?" you asked.

"I made that song from my soulmate to find me, " he explained.

"What you're joking this a joke," you laughed.

As sully starts to sing it you get a fire in your gut. Was he right sully made that song for you. As you zone out dancing weirdly to it as you strip down to your underwear. Sully knows it was you for his soulmate.

As he danced with you as he strips to. He stopped singing as you woke up.

"This happens when I hear them sing," you said scared.

Sully smiled then kissed you as he told you to finish the connection you two have to have sex. You wanted to know if it was true as you may down for sully to made love with you.

He gets on top as he thrusted into you feeling heat you never had to before with other guys. As you moan for more sully continued to song voodoo. Once again zoning out as you feel amazing.

The way sully fucked you was the greatest as you rode him. He screwing your possessed body. Coming back from your state sully came in you. While you soak his dick he grips you tightly.

"You're the one I've been looking for," he cried.

"What going on my body is weak," you said.

Sully explained to you that after the sex his seeds were making you his. Confused in his sentence he sighed and said the sperm was impregnating you.

You passed out from the numbness as sully takes you to his house. The next day you wake up to see sully cuddle you. As you remember that you were soulmate was sully and carrying his child.

"Good morning beautiful how are you and the baby," he smiled.

"We fine, how is daddy," you replied.

As he laughed and kiss you and his child.

Sully erna that man might not look sexy but he voices his sexiness. I could listen to him every day and I love his tattoos.