The Rev X female fan

You and James or the Rev as everybody called him. Were childhood sweetheart you two went everywhere.

So when Rev told you that the band he was got signed. You were over the hills with happiness for him.

Rev was the best drummer you ever heard. Once the band's first album was released it was rocky but things got better.

When the city of evil was out people were into the band more. Loving his skills on the drums. Women just throwing themselves at him.

Yet every night he would only have you to cuddle and make love to in bed. You two had to be pulled apart just to separate you and him.

When you got the news of being in seize the day with the other girlfriends of a7x. You have overjoyed the girls were the only ones who knew how you felt about the crazy fans.

So a7x was a tight-knit family so nothing slipped by with someone knowing it.

Again another album and fans love it. As the band got more out of hand with alcohol.

"James comes on it's late and I'm tired." You cried.

"Babe one more beer and we will leave." He said.

So you waited but it was another hour before he finally leaves the bar with the band.

That night Rev trying to mess with you. Made you feel like an object and not a human.

"I'm leaving I can't deal with you being drunk." You said.

It keeps happening for a while until one night he stopped. Which got you back and made him hornier than before.

Then he had to get back on the road with the band. As you stayed behind this time.

When Christmas as here Rev actually proposal to you. The money he had used for drinking was saved for a ring instead.

But a few days later you had to babysit a friend's kid. So you had to stay at their house.

But on December 29th, 2009 you got the worst news of your life. A7X showed up at your apartment sad.

"(Your name) you got to come to the hospital now." Shadows said.

As you hop in the car you feel sick to your stomach. Then at the hospital, a doctor guides you to a room to see him.

"James oh God please don't tell he gone." You cried.

"I'm sorry miss he died late last night." The doctor said.

You walk up to see James pale as a ghost and cold like winter. As you drop to your knees your best friend and lover were gone.

Then that sick feel hit you as you threw up in a trash can.

"Hey, are you ok?" The doctor asked.

"No, I just started getting yesterday." You replied.

"Miss I hate to ask but when was the last time you had your period." He said.

As you think oh God James died and now I might be pregnant. So he tests you as you wait with the band.

"Miss we have your results." The nurse said.

The guys look and prayed that James left something behind him.

"Congratulations you're pregnant." She said.

As the band stops their hard-partying ways and they and their girlfriends helped you with the baby's needs.

Nine months later you gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby boy. Who you named after his father.

Well, that another a7x member just needs johnny christ and I'll have the whole band in my rock ships.