Brent Smith x female fan

One day brent was working out and was at the weight about to work out his arms.

Then he hears a new voice in the gym. He looks to see a very beautiful girl coming to work out.

"I haven't seen you here before." He said.

"I just got a membership here." She explained.

"You don't work out too much?" He asked.

"No, I work out I just moved here a few weeks ago and I was looking for a gym." She explained.

"Ok well, it's nice to meet someone new." He said.

"Thanks, and it's an honor to meet brent smith of Shinedown." She replied.

"Oh, you're a fan?" He asked.

"Since your first album." She answered.

As brent and her smiled, he felt a warm feeling in his heart. She was beautiful and very smart.

"Since you know my name what your?" He asked.

"It's your name." You replied.

"It's nice to meet you your name." He said.

As you two shake hands brent could feel you had a good grip. Brent just looking at you like a goddess.

When you walk off to the weights he watched you. As you begin your workout with the weights.

Brent was impressed by your strength for someone your size. After a few minutes, you finished up and did a few push-ups.

"You're wearing your arms out," Brent said.

"Thanks but I got this." You replied.

Brent was just stunned by you and after a few minutes. He wanted to ask you out.

"Excuse me your name but can I ask you something," he said.

"Yeah sure." You replied.

"Since your know-how about I show you around town." He said.

"Are you asking for a date?" You replied.

"Yeah, I'm." He blushed.

As you accepted the date you and brent exchange numbers. After a few days passed you were getting ready for your date with brent.

You looked to see brent pulling up in a BMW. He was trying to impress you.

When he gets out you walk out in a very sexy dress. The way he looked at you made him smirk.

"I see you pulled out the big guns." You joked.

"Maybe." He replied.

As he opens the door for you and closed it like a gentleman. Then driving off to the fanciest restaurant in town.

"A table for 2.," He said to the hostess.

As she walked you to the table brent ordered wine. He wanted you to relax and enjoy yourself.

"So Mr.Smith why are you single?" You asked.

"Being stupid and now I have Ashley and Teresa who are just my exes." He replied.

"You should have stayed with Ashley." You said.

Brent knew you were right but that sparked died with their love same as his and Teresa's love.

"So what about your love life?" He asked.

"Horrible no one guy would stay faithful but for only a few months then I catch them on their backs with their exes or baby mamas." You replied.

Brent felt bad that a woman like you would get cheated on that fast. You were too beautiful to be treated like trash.

After dinner was done he bought you back home and walked you to your door.

"You know if you were my girl, I wouldn't even talk to my exes," Brent said.

"Thanks, brent." You replied.

You walked into the house to lock the door. Until brent opened the door.

"Can I just tell you I want you even if it's for a night?" He said.

Brent surprised you with his announcement and before you could speak. He was already kissing you.

Once you made your mind up brent and you were in your bedroom making love.

After a few minutes had passed you and him were out of breathing. Why did he just want you like that?

"I better go you probably don't want me staying the night." He said.

"Wait actually can you stay the night?" You asked.

But brent started staying more over at night and you two begin to date. After a year you two were engaged to be wed.

As brent promised to only love you and only you.