Boyfriends Surprise

As I wake up from a good night's sleep. I heard talking downstairs and going investigate what was going on. As I see my boyfriend's that right boyfriend cooking breakfast.

I had three of them which they didn't mind just as long as I was happy they were happy.

"Good morning my queen," brent said.

"Good morning honey" I replied.

Synyster comes up and hugs me.

"Your not a Queen you a harlot, " synyster joked.

Brad and brent rolled their eyes, she an angel brad replied. Each guy had a nickname for me as I had a nickname for them. After breakfast was a cook and ate, the guys had planned the day out for me.

Synyster was first for the day as he took me shopping. As we walked around the mall, I pulled him into a dress store. Trying on a blue dress as I showed it off to him.

"I like red on you but that blue is killing your body," syn said

So for a present, he bought a dress with blue shoes to match. Leaving the store we held hands as he went to the music store for some guitar strings.

After my time with him, brad was next with me. He took me for a walk around town. Downtown was our favorite because there would the smell of flowers and coffee.

Brad just loved coffee but the flowers were his favorite. Me and he walked the pasta flower store as brad saw the perfect blue roses. I turn around as brad was walking up with the roses.

 I turn around as brad was walking up with the roses

"Happy Birthday angel," he said sweetly.

As I smelled the roses I thought why I'm so lucky. Brad kissed me on the cheek as we walked hand in hand. After the walk, we got back to my place.

Brent and synyster had just finished making lunch as we eat. I wonder was this going to last or was one of them going to ask me to marry them. And if it was true what another the other two.

"Hey, babe are you ok?" Brent asked.

"Huh, I was just thinking," I replied.

Brad and synyster looked at brent like they understand what was going on. After lunch, the guys cleaned up the dishes.

As I put my dress up and fixed my roses in a vase.

"I love her but she needs to settle down, " brad said.

"I know that's why we picked who the best for her, "brent replied.

"I hope she accepts who we picked, " synyster said.

As I was around the corner listening in as I thought knew it. The guys did love me but they wanted me to settle down so we could all move on with life. I walked to my room thinking who did they pick.

After a small nap, I woke up to see brent asking me if I was ready for dinner. The guys were dressed in their best outfits. I wore my new dress and shoes. They guys had taken me to my favorite fancy restaurant in town.

I worried though out dinner who was going to pop the question.

"Babe, we need to talk about all 4 of us," brent said.

"I heard your talk with the guys," I replied.

The table stayed quiet as brad spoke up and said we just want you to be happy you deserve a family.

"Babe, we can't continue this ship with all of us so we took the time and figure out who you should marry, " syn explained.

I felt a brent hand on mine as I cried. Then I  looked and asked who is it. The guys are still quiet as brent gets up and said I have an announcement he said to the restaurant.

Everybody looking at him and me as I  froze still. Samantha, I love you and I want us to be together forever then he gets on one knee pulling out a ring from his coat pocket.

"Will you marry me?" he asked.

I looked to brad and syn as they smiled telling me it was ok

"Yes, brent I will marry you," I replied.

Brent slipped the ring as he kissed him. The restaurant clapping for the union of us.

I don't why they picked brent to marry me but I made sure brad and syn got good girlfriends.