Austin winkler x female reader

As it was getting late at night Austin got a text from a girl. He had been seeing behind his girlfriend's back. He knew it was wrong yet keep up the cheating.

Sc: Austin I'm lonely can you come over

Aw: I can't my girlfriend going to be home soon

Sc: just for a minute

Aw: I'm sorry I can't

Sc: please all I want is you for one minute

Aw: a minute than I have to be home

Austin knew better but left for the girl's apartment. Where she was having a party. Which made Austin heavily sleep with the girl once again.

As the time past Austin got a text from you.

You: I'll be home soon their closing early

He up stumbling to his car and getting in to drive home. He could feel his vision blur and hands shaking. Austin was used to drunk driving.

So he started the car and head home. When got another text that you are halfway home. So he sped up the car and was going across the bridge with water under the bridge.

"Come on car!" He screamed in his head.

When there was an opening he slammed on the gas and raced. The only problem is he won't see the car in front. And hit it to where it got knocked into the water.

Austin was too busy to see the car or the people in the car. When he finally got home he lay in bed for about 10 minutes. Before cops showed up at the door.

"Are you Austin Winkler?" Cop asked.

"Yes, sir I'm." He said.

"I have some bad news tonight your girlfriend was hit by another driving home and she wrecked into the water." Cop said.

"Is she ok?" He asked.

"No, her seatbelt jammed and she could get loose and drowned." Cop explained.

As Austin dropped to his knees weeping. Then the cops showed him a video of the accident. The car that hit her was Austin's car.

Lucky cops didn't know that as Austin couldn't believe he killed his girlfriend.

"Here she wanted you to have this." The cop said.

As he hands Austin a card that said congratulations. He opens to see his girl message that said we expecting. Which made Austin more upset.

As the cops left Austin stayed up the rest of the night crying about not only the death of his girlfriend but his unborn child.

From that pain, he made lips of an angel.