𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔰 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔦𝔵

Start from the beginning

"Jisung why are you-"

Jisung didn't listen and pulled Sejeong into a tight embrace. Relief washed over him as her sweet alluring scent filled his nose. "I'm glad you're okay." 

"Excuse me but... who are you?" Sejeong asked. "Renjun, who the hell is this guy?"

"Quit joking around. Do you know how worried I was?" Jisung whined, pulling back. His breath hitched as his eyes finally met with Sejeong's. Unlike her usual doe eyes, they seemed lifeless as her pupils were a crimson red. He felt nauseous while the situation fully sunk in.

"Jisung let's calm down and talk over there." Renjun consoled. He tried his best to mediate the situation while the others rushed to get here. "Yes, everybody ignore Renjun."

"This can't be..."

"I'm not joking and I hate it when people I don't know act so familiar with me." She asserted, stepping back.

"Darling, it's me." Jisung said, placing a hand on his chest. "Your-"

"I don't care. Get lost." She glowered, taking another step back. She narrowed her eyes at him, feeling her chest tighten at his sorrow. "I'm leaving."

"Renjun why..." Jisung whimpered. His heart shattered as she watched her walk away without a second glance. 

"She remembers everyone but you."

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

"Welcome to Anteiku." The part timer shyly greeted at the sound of the bell. "How may I help you?"

"Where's the owner? I need to talk to Taeil."  He asked.

"Yuta!"

"Shotaro? I thought you said you'd be fine." Yuta yawned, stepping out from the back room. Shotaro said something in Japanese and the Yuta just sighed. "The owner isn't here at the moment. Our deepest apologies."

Jisung nodded and tuned to leave. "Tell him Park Jisung stopped by, the guy who he gave the ring to." 

"Wait." Yuta exclaimed, stopping the younger boy in his tracks. "Go through the back door. He's in the study."

Jisung paused before making his way behind the counter and through the backdoor. He examined the lounge as he headed towards the only other door there. He knocked three times before opening the door.

"Nice to see you again. Have a seat." Taeil greeted, using his magic to place a chair in front of his desk. "I expected you'd come back with Sejeong. Tell me, what brings you here, child?"

"Do you know about mages that can control people? How can you find who's behind it? How do you undo it?" Jisung fervently questioned.

"I see it has begun. I wasn't wrong about you guys at all." Taeil hummed, putting his book down. 

"What do you mean?"

 "To do mind control and manipulation, you must either be both a life and malum mage, or an Aureus Magus. To undo it, you must either break yourself free from the magic or the user removes their control." Taeil explained. "Is that all?"

"You... You know something about our situation." Jisung asked.

"I know everything. I'm not the only one. There's many more like me who have been waiting for this day to come." Taeil answered.

"Less cryptic more explaining." Jisung huffed. 

"In school, there's something they don't teach." Taeil started. "For example, they say that the Aureus Magus have become extinct. You, some of my companions, and I myself are the living proof that our kind still exists in this world." 

"You're an Aureus Magus?!" 

"But, they seemed to have neglected the tenth type of mage." Taeil continued. He took a scroll from his shelf and handed it to Jisung.

"Latent... angels?" Jisung read as he unrolled the scroll.

Abilities: Mana regeneration for their significant other, immunity to spacial mages' deception in appearance, stronger and better healing than life mages, magic of light, and the power to keep malum mages from becoming corrupted.

Note that if their feelings disappear  for the person, they will no longer be affected if the person will be killed.

"They seem human at birth but they posses powers that can only be brought to full potential with two conditions. First, they must find a person they would dedicate themselves to." Taeil explained. "Second, the person must be an Aureus Magus. Does it ring a bell?"

Sejeong. He knew something was off about her.

Jisung nodded, immediately understanding what he was implying. He knew something was off with her, but he didn't think it would be because of this. "Does this mean Sejeong and I are soulmates?" 

"You can say that if you believe in fate, Seong." Taeil replied. 

"Seong?"

"Oh my, it seems I haven't given you enough hints. I've given you both so much with your dreams and with that ring." Taeil sighed, shaking his head. "Now that I think about it, Yong must have controlled Jeong again if you came here to ask me that. History does repeat itself."

"What are you talking about?" Jisung questioned.

"I am 350 years old, kept alive with my magic waiting for the day . I witnessed the great war unfold and fought alongside the greatest Aureus Magus." Taeil revealed. "I was 25 when you entrusted the ring with me. We've been waiting for your return, Seong."

Taeil placed a hand on his head, sending a shock through Jisung as scenes and memories flooded his brain. 

"It is now up to you on how you deal with your memories."

A/N 

noice revelation 

we're getting to the juicy stuff now 

any guesses who "Yong" can be?

The other chapter will be posted after my online class! 

any relaxing song recommendations?