𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔰 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

Sejeong was already feeling sluggish from staying up the three whole nights working on her project

Sejeong was already feeling sluggish from staying up the three whole nights working on her project. She could barely even eat with how horrible she felt but refused to miss a day of school. 

"You need to eat." Donghyuck pestered, trying to get her to take the sandwich he made.

"I'll be fine. I ate at home." She assured, weakly pushing his hands away. 

"You just took a forkful of waffles and stopped there." He reasoned. "Please, Sej. I'm worried."

She sighed and took the sandwich from his hands and put it in her bag, muttering a promise of eating it later in the classroom. She opened her locker and was surprised to see a mini bouquet, different from the single flower she would usually receive.

She took the note and squinted to get her eyes to focus on the somewhat neat handwriting.

Live like it's your last day on earth. I'd hate to see you living with regrets.

-première

"Your secret admirer must be rich if he can keep doing this." Renjun whistled as he walked towards his locker. He didn't really pick up the tense air between the two relatives.

"I'm not into money or gifts." Sejeong mumbled, carefully placing the bouquet of red camellias back on her books. She left before Donghyuck could nag at her further.

"You don't look so hot." Renjun mumbled, catching up to her.  

"Never have in my life." She retaliated. The world seemed to spin briefly which startled her. She nearly lost her balance and tried to catch herself on the wall, only to bump into someone. "I'm sorry."

"You alright?" Felix asked, helping her regain her balance. She nodded, muttering another apology. In front of him were his friends who looked rather amused at the situation behind them.

"Look how gentle he is." Hyunjin teased, staring at Sejeong more than he should. Felix shot him a glare before turning his attention back to her.

"Don't tease him..." Jeongin mumbled, looking away.

"Excuse you? Don't look at Sejeong like that you flirt." Renjun huffed, standing between him and the two.

"I think she has a fever." Felix said, placing a hand on her forehead. He grimaced as he pulled his hand away. Renjun did the same and frowned at the high temperature.

"You need to go to the infirmary." He sighed. "You should have just stayed at home instead of forcing yourself.

"I'm fine." She croaked. "I just need to eat."

"Fine my ass! I can fry an egg on you with how hot your forehead is!" He nagged. The bell rang and students scattered and scurried to their respective classrooms. "I think I can trust you with her, right?"