𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔰 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

"She's late

"She's late..."

Jisung stared at the gray skies, watching the clouds move painstakingly slow. He had been waiting on the rooftop for at least thirty minutes now and his patience was running thin.

He tried to brush it off, thinking she might have got caught up with a teacher. Something didn't sit quite right with him for some reason. He couldn't pinpoint it but something felt off ever since lunch time.

It's like he couldn't feel her presence anymore.

"She's never this late." He mumbled, sitting up. Another long thirty minutes go by and still she didn't show up. "Did she forget?"

He teleported to their designated meeting place a while later. Jaemin nearly spilled his coffee at his sudden appearance in the middle. He just barely managed to save it from falling out of his hands.

"Have you heard of walking here like a normal person?" Jaemin nagged, his words falling on deaf ears.

"Sejeong isn't here yet?" Jisung asked, looking around. He spotted Renjun who was busy scribbling in his 'detective' notebook. "Renjun?"

"We don't have the same afternoon class today." Renjun shrugged. "I'm pretty sure she had history with Ms. Choi- and there he goes."

"Welcome to the club." Jeno patted Renjun's shoulder. "You should get used to that."

Renjun shrugged. "I didn't get to tell him I have a prime suspect though."

Meanwhile, Jisung was lost. He had teleported to the wrong classroom and didn't know where to go. He had no choice but to ask around if anyone would answer him.

"Hey." He called to a random student. The girl froze as she mechanically turned to face him. She and her friend were frozen as they couldn't look Jisung in the eye. "Do you um... do you know where Ms. Choi's history class is held?"

"Classrom 2-H." The girl squeaked.

"Thank you." Jisung thanked with an awkward smile. He bowed before running off to teleport. Panic settled in him the moment he arrived in the classroom.

Sejeong's things were there. Her bag sat in her empty chair, her notebook was left open on the table, and her pencil case which she never would leave on her desk was there. The chair was cold to the touch.

He gathered her things and ran out of the classroom. Students cleared the halls for him as he tried to contact her.

The number you have dialed is currently unavailable. Please call again later.

The number you have dialed is-

"Fuck!" He cursed, throwing his phone into a locker. Instead of colliding with the cool metal, it stayed suspended mid air. Everything around him slowed down until it came to a stop.